Sign in to follow this  
calasiaobound

Coming to the Philippines for the first time. Advice?

hilyfe

I have heard mindanao is a nice place

calasiaobound

I'd go to mindanao..rather I should say I will go there to check it out eventually. I've met many ppl that have went. And judging that they're still living and breathing and not ghosts or walking zombies..I'd say I could more than likely survive the experience as well. It looks much too beautiful to avoid frankly

Edited by calasiaobound

Enuff

I'd go to mindanao..rather I should say I will go there to check it out eventually. I've met many ppl that have went. And judging that they're still living and breathing and not ghosts or walking zombies..I'd say I could more than likely survive the experience as well. It looks much too beautiful to avoid frankly

Zombies are real, I just watched a documentary called "the walking dead".
  • Like 2

calasiaobound

Holy crap! that right? Look what was stalking me in the mall of Asia !! They're coming!

post-16442-0-41218000-1432159825_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Borinquen

Mindanao IS scary, stay away, far far away!

ozboy

Change your plans....Go to Cambodia and stay with the glorious leader himself.......he will educate you in one nite... :yahoo:

• Like 1

littlejohn

The Dipolog area is pretty safe. Have lived here (about an hour from Diplog) about 7 years now. Of course like everywhere in the Philippines use cation and good sense.

8 years ago I lived in Davao for a year its also reasonably safe also. Again use good sense.

Have also heard good things about the Bukidnon area would like to try it out.

• Like 1