Sign in to follow this  
Tin

Mahayahay Beach @ Argao

shadow

If you go down south pass Argao to Moalboal you would see white beaches.

If you go south past Argao you will be in Talaga, Montalongan, Dalaguete, or Alcoy, Moalboal is on the complete opposite side of the island, 30 KM Northeast of Argao.

contraman

We won't be seeing you there then. You know what they say? If the music's too loud then you are too........

Wow, that was close, 

• Like 1

thebob

Wow, that was close, 

I ran out of electrons.

• Like 1

Tin

Then try Lambog Beach just south of Badian. Take the road to the golf course, follow it to the sea and the beach is on the right. We often spend the day there singing videoke.

I have been Badian, I still prefer Moalboal.

SkyMan

We won't be seeing you there then. You know what they say? If the music's too loud then you are too...

Intelligent.

Tin

If you go south past Argao you will be in Talaga, Montalongan, Dalaguete, or Alcoy, Moalboal is on the complete opposite side of the island, 30 KM Northeast of Argao.

Well, Moalboal seems to be across Argao if you take the dangerous road of Taloot, you will get out ot Ronda.

Yes Argao( Talaga is the last brgy of Argao I beleive but I could be wrong). Dalaguete (Matalongon is part of Dalaguete?), Alcoy,Bolojoon, Oslob,Santander, Bato, Sambowan,Algeria(not sure),Badian, moalboal, Dumanjog, Ronda(there is  a short cut road to argao and you will get out of Taloot). I think the distance of Round south from Argao down -MOal-Carcar -Argao is like three times your way to Cebu City. It is better to take the barili route but the seaview of the south is captivating.

• Like 1

shadow

Well, Moalboal seems to be across Argao if you take the dangerous road of Taloot, you will get out ot Ronda.

Yes Argao( Talaga is the last brgy of Argao I beleive but I could be wrong). Dalaguete (Matalongon is part of Dalaguete?), Alcoy,Bolojoon, Oslob,Santander, Bato, Sambowan,Algeria(not sure),Badian, moalboal, Dumanjog, Ronda(there is  a short cut road to argao and you will get out of Taloot). I think the distance of Round south from Argao down -MOal-Carcar -Argao is like three times your way to Cebu City. It is better to take the barili route but the seaview of the south is captivating.

You would be best to consult a map and understand basic directions, NSEW, Moalboal is WNW of Argao, not South.

Tin

This is Casay Beach Resort or now known as Dalaguete Beach Club, located on the barangay next to Argao. It used to be a very famous beach because of its white sand  yet I actually like Argao better than this because this one got lots of rocks and it is only good for swimming during high tide. Entrance fee is 20p per head and you do not have to pay for those sits where the picture uploader is sitting. I went there a couple of times for snorkling and I have not seen much sealife. There are old building on top of the hill there,they were suppose to be for rent before. I think this one is actually of no more maintenance, this is owned by the government now. There were rumors this one is for sale.

tim

Thanks Tin Great pictures ... looking forward to March maybe the boss will let us travel a bit...but since it has been 2 years since she has been home, I am guessing family will take up most of her time... if we do travel my vote will be for Moalboal ...love white sand ....and bikinis ...but that is just me... :yahoo:

• Like 1

Nangulo

if you take the dangerous road of Taloot

Qualify that statement for the rest of us, if you please.  I've been on that road many times.  Explain your use of the adjective, "dangerous."

• Like 2

Tin

You would be best to consult a map and understand basic directions, NSEW, Moalboal is WNW of Argao, not South.

You are right, i got that wrong. :P

I meant going down Argao I mean that going south of Cebu not going South of Argao.

• Like 1

shadow

Qualify that statement for the rest of us, if you please.  I've been on that road many times.  Explain your use of the adjective, "dangerous."

Agreed. We take that road several times per year, safest route Argao/Moalboal as far as I'm concerned.

Tin

Dangerous because of the "Taga-MOning". I think I have once mentioned I have taken that road alone in a private vehicle. I never knew that was the road my father told me I should not be taking because of many incidents of shooting and killing, specially for the loan collectors. But as curious as I am when I was from Moal and saw the sign that it is going to Argao I took that road.That is quite a mountaneous part of Argao. I went there and people look at me like I am someone from different planet. I even stop by and ask how long do I have to drive and I thought they were quite unfriendly.  I did not know I  could have end up headless. A place where teeth for a teeth and eye for an eye are applied. Many debt collectors have been killed there, hold up then shoot. It is quite a well known place to be avoided in Argao, as you notice the roads are not very well taken cared of. And only a few vehicles take that route.

Edited by Tin

shadow

Dangerous because of the "Taga-MOning". I think I have once mentioned I have taken that road alone in a private vehicle. I never knew that was the road my father told me I should not be taking because of many incidents of shooting and killing, specially for the loan collectors. But as curious as I am when I was from Moal and saw the sign that it is going to Argao I took that road.That is quite a mountaneous part of Argao. I went there and people look at me like I am someone from different planet. I even stop by and ask how long do I have to drive and I thought they were quite unfriendly.  I did not know I  could have end up headless. A place where teeth for a teeth and eye for an eye are applied.

Ahhh, and how many non loan collectors have wound up headless on that road, as opposed to how many have been killed by trucks/buses on the main road?

I'll continue to take my chances on the Taloot/Ronda road, thanks.

• Like 2

Nangulo

I'll continue to take my chances on the Taloot/Ronda road, thanks.

Me, too.

• Like 2