Sign in to follow this  
wizardsleeves

Heading to panglao island am i going to get bored

Tin

Great info guys but i said i like female company i did nt say i liked whoreing so angles and maybe subic are not my idea of fun.

Didn't you officially admit that you'll be a sexpat? Isn't it same as whoreing?,just asking.

• Like 2

SomeRandomGuy

Great info guys but i said i like female company i did nt say i liked whoreing so angles and maybe subic are not my idea of fun.

You are only here for a short time though, u might find it hard to talk a complete stranger into coming away on holidays with you without some sort of transaction.

Just being honest.

Your other thread says u are looking for a woman that supports herself.

Well you can not have both.

Jobs are 6 days a week here, 52 weeks a year.

Any decent woman is going to say no to a stranger wanting a sex companion for a few weeks holiday.

Unless you lie, but lying has its own karma.

U want the milk for free.

String along someone and expect them to be happy for the privilege.

You sell ice creams?

Bah Humbug

• Like 1

liquido
There is a shuttle that'll take you to a bar called "Aliens", it's relatively upscale for Panglao
Edited by liquido

wizardsleeves

Didn't you officially admit that you'll be a sexpat? Isn

't it same as whoreing?,just asking.

. no tin my friend when i talked about sexpat i was talking to headshot about an x member of link i was nt refering to myself.Im 33 and not bad looking I'm not a fan of pay for play.itsnot to hard to pull in the phillpines.
  • Like 1

Contango

I stayed at Lost Horizon back in 2007, a nice American guy had recently bought it, its a nice place but i was bored after 3 or 4 days.

• Like 1

liquido

Being a single guy I lived in Tagbilaran  Bohol for 3 years..Just like anywhere in the Philippines there are many woman available but it helps to be a resident in Bohol or Panglao..Its not that hard to meet a decent girl around the area especially the malls..I recommend BQ mall for pickins..Most are looking for long term guys...As far as night life goes Tagbilaran has only one disco as mentioned which is so so..The girls that work in Panglao (Alona beach) have all been hit on by local expats there and mongering tourists...There are a group of Alona free lancers that work the bar scene there in panglao..pickins are not good..If i were you I would come Bohol and check it out but make sure you have an open return ticket back to cebu or another place just in case......... 

• Like 1

nameg1111

Good luck on playing Nicely WS.

Bring a few wizzardsleeves with you :P. Good Shellas there are fenced :P. To stay on topic. You would get bored after an hour on the beach with no companion. Hard to find women willing to play there. I have notice only the bargirls put up with  tourists. Filipinas you would see on the beach have thier own companions.

what is wrong with bargirls

bahalina buong

why am i a cheap ass just because id like to be able to say i did nt pay for my women.hay the phillpines is a poor country i understand guys sending money to look after their girl,my own brother does it.i just don't want to be part of that gang.my bad.

Don't let the negative responses get you down.  Most of the posters here simply cannot relate to you or your needs, and have little tolerance for those who think differently from them.  If paying for your women makes you feel worthless and weak, then don't do it.  Just stay in Cebu and hit the discos and bars near Mango or IT Park.  If you have any game at all and are not totally repulsive, you will meet plenty of liberated, fun-loving girls who won't cost you a dime.  Just be honest with them, treat them well and they will appreciate the respect and company of a young foreigner.  And I agree with your attitude about not wanting to pay for it in any manner.  Ask me again in 20 years and I probably won't give a shit what I have to pay, as long as some young hottie will "love me."  :)    

• Like 2

Enuff

its not to hard to pull in the phillpines.

Not sure of your point

You've been here before, you are young and already thinks it's an easy hunt for sex. . . . why ask for help?

Anywhere you go in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world is easy to get women. You just need to bring something to the table, if not long term commitment then perhaps pesos. Women work because they have bills and taking off costs money. Are you going to pay their salary while they are with you? I highly doubt any woman anywhere would go away, at the last minute, and leave all of her responsibilities behind for a "fun" time.

• Like 6

cebulover2000

If you want to meet ONE girl, Tagbilaran is good as almost anywhere. Have a few lined up online through the usual web sites beforehand. Otherwise, Angeles, Puerto Galera, Subic, Manila, Cebu

davedude

When I was looking, I always had a nice decent lady lined up before I got in country. Met them online, no agency's, weeded out all but the best prospects. Had a very good time every trip I guarantee, worked out much better than expected. Spent several years visiting girlfriends in Thailand and when that was going nowhere I began looking in the Philippines.

Dave Dude

Joel

Hi guys im heading to the phillys for November ive booked a room in panglao island Bohol for 3 or the 4 weeks that in their for as I'm not a diver do you think this is to long.I love to get pissed and enjoy female company do you think i should have stayed in Cebu longer.

Are you bored in bohol?