Sign in to follow this  
wizardsleeves

Heading to panglao island am i going to get bored

Tin

I see oh that's a shame.well if you cant play nicely you should not play at all i guess.

Good luck on playing Nicely WS.

Bring a few wizzardsleeves with you :P. Good Shellas there are fenced :P. To stay on topic. You would get bored after an hour on the beach with no companion. Hard to find women willing to play there. I have notice only the bargirls put up with  tourists. Filipinas you would see on the beach have thier own companions.

• Like 3

contraman

What happened to that guy i used to enjoy his reports on all the real cheap pension houses.I liked it when you guys roasted him for being a sexpat also.

He's been reincarnated :)

ROCO22

Still a pretty place.

Seek and ye shall find...

post-678-0-08820100-1414429836_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

contraman

I see oh that's a shame.well if you cant play nicely you should nt play at all i guess.

One of the good things bout this forum is that you can play how you wish.

Only not for very long :)

But I guess you would already know that :(

bmoore

Learn to dive.

• Like 1

Dragon

Yes, you will get bored here on Panglao if all you want is to get pissed and pickup young ladies.  Stay a day and then go back to Cebu and get a room on Mango.  Please.

• Like 2

Tin

Still a pretty place.

Seek and ye shall find...

attachicon.gifAlona.jpg

Lost Horizon?

Enuff

Lost Horizon?

I thinks down the other end. Lost horizon is the only resort there that doesn't use those resin chairs.

Tin

I thinks down the other end. Lost horizon is the only resort there that doesn't use those resin chairs.

Ay yeah, you are right they use the kinda wooden chairs. Must be the other end

• Like 1

fred42

If lying on a beach for 3 weeks sounds boring, hire a bike and take a look round the island.. If you are really really bored,go all the way to Tagbilaran or even beyond!!

Couple of night clubs in town..One at Metro center and another at Bohol Tropics.

If you cant meet a girl in ICM shopping mall or at the clubs mentioned then just stick to dating sites.. Seriously!

Girls aside..Lots to do here if you decide too wander away from Alona.

• Like 2

ROCO22

Went to Tagbilaran to visit an old friend some years back.

Got a room at the Bohol Tropics, rented a bike, did some exploring and met the girl I would eventually marry a year later.

Ya just never know... :thumbsup:

• Like 3

liquido

If lying on a beach for 3 weeks sounds boring, hire a bike and take a look round the island.. If you are really really bored,go all the way to Tagbilaran or even beyond!!

Couple of night clubs in town..One at Metro center and another at Bohol Tropics.

If you cant meet a girl in ICM shopping mall or at the clubs mentioned then just stick to dating sites.. Seriously!

Girls aside..Lots to do here if you decide too wander away from Alona.

Sorry..but the Laser Disco has been closed at Bohol Tropics since the earthquake.....I lived in Tagbilaran for 3 years not much nightlife...BQ mall much better for meeting girls.... 

fred42

Sorry..but the Laser Disco has been closed at Bohol Tropics since the earthquake.....I lived in Tagbilaran for 3 years not much nightlife...BQ mall much better for meeting girls.... 

Goes to show how often I go night clubbin!

Bonjon

I think you would have a better time in Metro Manila and Boracay by the sounds of things.

ellenbrook2001

well just found a girls in CEBU then tell her you get her to PANGLAO no problems most of them will follow. lol millions girls in CEBU looking for it/

• Like 1