Sign in to follow this  
wizardsleeves

Heading to panglao island am i going to get bored

wizardsleeves

Hi guys im heading to the phillys for November ive booked a room in panglao island Bohol for 3 or the 4 weeks that in their for as I'm not a diver do you think this is to long.I love to get pissed and enjoy female company do you think i should have stayed in Cebu longer.

oztony

Yep

• Like 3

Tin

You should bring your owm woman when you go Panglao, you will get bored there. Everything closes after 9 pm aside from disco and bars. Not so many girls but too many foreigners. 

• Like 2

Enuff

Hi guys im heading to the phillys for November ive booked a room in panglao island Bohol for 3 or the 4 weeks that in their for as I'm not a diver do you think this is to long.I love to get pissed and enjoy female company do you think i should have stayed in Cebu longer.

3 days is long enough
  • Like 3

Jeepney

So boring!

2 days is max.

• Like 1

Hogan1950

Yeah, if you don't bring your own company, and are not a diver, I would think 3 days on Panglao would be enough.  We loved it there, but we like the peace and quiet.  Note also that was the wife and I on a short honeymoon, so weren't looking for company. 

While we haven't been there, sounds to me that the OP would prefer Boracay for a beach get away, as it has more of a party atmosphere.  As I said, we haven't been there, so could be wrong about that.

thebob

I love to get pissed and enjoy female company do you think i should have stayed in Cebu longer.

Nope I think you should have gone to Moalboal.

• Like 1

Tin

Nope I think you should have gone to Moalboal.

Goood idea. More girls in Moal than in Panglao.

wizardsleeves

Thanks guys for all the great replys,,I'm a bit pissed with myself for booking 3weeks ...moalboal sounds good.oh if i get to bored ill just ditch the last week and head back to Cebu early.Ive read online it was nt a party place but i thought their would still be lots of bars and ladies to meet.Thanks again.

Edited by wizardsleeves

Skywalker

Don't take notice of posts by whippy then.

• Like 4

wizardsleeves

What happened to that guy i used to enjoy his reports on all the real cheap pension houses.I liked it when you guys roasted him for being a sexpat also.

Tin

I liked it when you guys roasted him for being a sexpat also.

Official confirmation of being a sexpat?

Headshot

What happened to that guy i used to enjoy his reports on all the real cheap pension houses.I liked it when you guys roasted him for being a sexpat also.

He got stupid way too many times and attacked way too many other members. He has been PERMANENTLY banned.

That said, he keeps coming back under new names, but we usually figure it out at some point and ban him again. Whippy is Whippy, and he is too arrogant to stay under cover for long.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Skywalker

This is not going to end well.

Even a broken clock is right twice in 24 hours.

Panglao. Yes you will get bored. To stay on topic without being censored.

• Like 3

wizardsleeves

I see oh that's a shame.well if you cant play nicely you should nt play at all i guess.

• Like 1