How to find a girl who doesn't need your financial support

rainymike

Why is this necessary?

Finances are part of reality and any relationship. You want women with income ... the Phils is probably not the right place to look. America might be a better bet. With big or even small incomes, women come with different baggage. Up to you whether you want that baggage in your life or not. 

When it came to raising a family, I'm glad I was able to find a part of the world where a greater percentage of women are comfortable being a productive housewife and mother.

In my case, a female needing financial support was a positive not a negative. Then, I needed to look closely at what she needed financial support for. She'll spend money on the kids needs first. And not fret a bit that there's no change left for her. Bingo. 

• Like 8
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• Tin

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more I think about this thread, the more I can't believe some posts here. Hold on. I'm about to offend someone.   I mean, what kind of guy wouldn't want to take care of the woman in his life, wh

Of course you can find a woman who doesn't need your sponsorship (at least for now). As a matter of fact, many guys who get on dating sites use that as one of their weed-out criteria. If a woman asks

Well , the flip side to this , for people like the OP , is; when I met my wife , I was raising a 5 year old boy on my own , and busted broke . I admitted everything to her straight up , and she took

Posted Images

From my limited observation, I have rarely met a Filipina from a ''well healed'' family, married or going out with a foreigner, unless he is well off in his own right as well....most tend to marry other Filipinos from similar families because of this ''clan'' mentality....

• Like 2

Now which is worse:

1. a province girl ( poor, no job) asks for 1000 pesos month to support her old parents.

or

2. a city girl (middle class/rich, got a job)  who asks for golden bracelets, diamond rings and a Mitsubishi strada.

Summary: if you want to date or marry a girl ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD..there are COSTS attached.

My advice: date the girl for some time..and see if she is affordable under your budget :)

Edited by iJohnDR
  • Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

From my limited observation, I have rarely met a Filipina from a ''well healed'' family,

most days i wake up wishing i could say the same...

• Like 3
smokey

Fine a widow or X wife ,,, from a rich expat

So tell me why does this rich widow need a foreigner?

• Like 1
manly4eva

Met my girl online but not a dating site.She 29- Me 42...On Chinese qq chat site.Went to meet her in Shanghai as she was working to support her then 5 yr old son.After meeting her I knew we had a chance together, I asked her to go home and be a mum,something she was denied by an asshole ex-husband.I have supported them both for over 2 years now as I want my son to have a mother not a yaya or lola bringing him up.She told me from the start the problems we would face with an annulment hanging over her head and that I should find another girl.And boy was she right...About the annulment.....She has a budget of 18 k a month for her and Cj,including his school needs,electric,water food.14 k from me and 4 k from her brother who owes us about 40,000 because i paid for his job in Brunei.I have a girl who will shop ukay ukay to save money so she can buy food..ha ha ...Don't buy me gold get me Mars Bars is what I hear all the time.For me not supporting her is not an option because I want the best for our son and she will be my wife....But I would have second thoughts sending money to a girl who was out with friends all the time and had no responsibilities.Maybe enough for internet so we could chat or phone load...I can't imagine too many girls who wouldn't need at least some help from time to time here.

• Like 4

Wizard, just meet the gal you meet. She may work. She may not. She may be poor. She may be middle class. She may even be wealthy. Either way, don't worry so much about that part of your life and focus on the important part - being together, doing things together, spending your lives together. 

What woman would marry a guy anyway, who can't support her? You think women in the Philippines just go out looking for bums who have no job, who can't support them? Some may end up with guys like that. But, I assure you, that is not their intention. 

• Like 7
bahalina buong

Paul, It's not about being cheap or not wanting to support our wives.  It's about finding a woman that doesn't NEED someone to take care of her financially.  Instead, she CHOOSES to be with you.  She doesn't HAVE to be with you, she WANTS to be with you.  Sure it's about support and financial help to some extent for all Fil-Am couples, but the delusion of real love is a lot more believable if the Filipina actually has a pot to piss in, and a window to throw it out of.  JMHO.  

• Like 3

but the delusion of real love is a lot more believable if the Filipina actually has a pot to piss in, and a window to throw it out of.

I don't buy that. Sorry.

I have known plenty of women in the Philippines, many - if not most, poor as a church mouse, who didn't give two shits about money. I can see a guy being skeptical about it in today's world. But, he (any man) shouldn't be looking for a woman on a dating site either. He ought to have his ass on the ground, meeting women face to face. If a woman has time to be online chatting with you, she most likely has the time and money to be online chatting with other men too. 

For anyone to think that a woman, simply because she is working and doesn't (appear to) need a man, is a naive soul. 

• Like 4
I <3 Cebu

So tell me why does this rich widow need a foreigner?

Maybe for similar reasons that makes them attractive them to us :-)

• Like 1
bahalina buong

For anyone to think that a woman, simply because she is working and doesn't (appear to) need a man, is a naive soul. 

Not sure where you got that from, and no one will argue that point.  The NEED I referred to was financial need.

But you honestly wouldn't feel better about a relationship if you knew she could support herself very well without you?  

oztony

Agreed Paul , something fishy about this thread from the beginning , especially for those of us that understand the plight of the average Filipino family , and have married into that family regardless. How can anyone say it is not true love , they just want your support , it is possible to have a genuine relationship with love even though you are supporting people. To think otherwise is just a negative approach to the whole thing from the onset. And anyone that is to mean to help loved ones with a few bucks here and there , if they are able to , really just deserves their own company. They are probably the same sort of people that when they go out , they expect the woman to pay half. No perspective.

• Like 6

But you honestly wouldn't feel better about a relationship if you knew she could support herself very well without you?  

I am the kind of guy who needs to be needed. I need a woman to need me. If I have no one to need me, then I serve no purpose in this life. Whether she has a job or not is irrelevant to me. For me to take care of and provide for her, is my duty to her. 

• Like 9
contraman

I am the kind of guy who needs to be needed. I need a woman to need me. If I have no one to need me, then I serve no purpose in this life. Whether she has a job or not is irrelevant to me. For me to take care of and provide for her, is my duty to her. 

See, You are a softy and romantic after all :)

I no longer believe all that shite that they have been saying about you. :)

• Like 2