How to find a girl who doesn't need your financial support

Headshot

ain't cheap Charlie should spare our hard working women, eh? " Should not make it loose for the unworthy."

Be nice Tin.

• Like 1
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• Tin

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more I think about this thread, the more I can't believe some posts here. Hold on. I'm about to offend someone.   I mean, what kind of guy wouldn't want to take care of the woman in his life, wh

Of course you can find a woman who doesn't need your sponsorship (at least for now). As a matter of fact, many guys who get on dating sites use that as one of their weed-out criteria. If a woman asks

Well , the flip side to this , for people like the OP , is; when I met my wife , I was raising a 5 year old boy on my own , and busted broke . I admitted everything to her straight up , and she took

Posted Images

Headshot

I'm just an average Joe headshot but ive been reading the forum for years as its a great place for info and friendly banter.

Fair enough.

Scruffydog

You know the same question could be asked here in the states. You just need a lot more money to marry a younger nicer looking woman here than you do there.

I am assuming none of you who are woried about a woman taking your money are after women that look like you do, myself included.

• Like 1

No money no Play.

No money no honey.

Edited by Tin
  • Like 3

You play with money, no honey if no money.

Honey could be a playmate and still be a honey. Playmate could only be a playmate, hard to make her honey since she is so good at play.

Chose Wisely.

Humboldt

Fine a widow or X wife ,,, from a rich expat  

• Like 2

Any honest decent filippina will tell you when you are considering finding a filippina gf or wife,send no money and you and the woman will be better off if a relationship forms.You may find out a lot of info when chatting online at dating sites but your best bet would be to go to the philippines,be prepared to spend some time there,not just a few weeks or months.Travel around and get into some interest of yours and the possibility of finding Ms.Right will more than likely show itself.online dating is NO GOOD.There are a lot of guys that will pretend that they found MsRight online when they are being tampo-ed and buying there gf or wife every step of the way!!!!!!!

Scruffydog

Any honest decent filippina will tell you when you are considering finding a filippina gf or wife,send no money and you and the woman will be better off if a relationship forms.You may find out a lot of info when chatting online at dating sites but your best bet would be to go to the philippines,be prepared to spend some time there,not just a few weeks or months.Travel around and get into some interest of yours and the possibility of finding Ms.Right will more than likely show itself.online dating is NO GOOD.There are a lot of guys that will pretend that they found MsRight online when they are being tampo-ed and buying there gf or wife every step of the way!!!!!!!

I met my wife online. Fcupid to be precise.   We have been married 3 pretty good years.  I have provided well for her, but she has never gotten mad about not buying something, and in fact is more frugal than I.  She clips coupons, and catches things on sale. Does surveys and re sales stuff on line for extra cash. I know several friends that meet girls on line and have been happy 8+ years and live simple lives.

We just got back from the Philippines and her family spent more money on us than we did on them, and we are moving back in the summer. She likes it better over there.

Yes you can get scammed on line if you act stupid, but not all online women are looking for a sugar daddy.

There are a lot of broad generalizations that are made by many on this board about Pinay's all act like this or all families act like that. Yes there may be trends, but the broad generalizations are a bit out of touch

If you go online and

What I did not do and did do

1. I did not talk to any hoochie Mommas who had a bunch of sexy pictures in revealing clothes posted. ( not saying it's right or wrong it's just me)

2. Any woman that started making sexual hints right away got the boot. "1 and 2 are not the norm for good Pinay "

3. I did not dare send a penny until after i had been there and was sure what I was dealing with. Then only a little bit toward the end, when I asked her to quit her job so we could chat at night

4. I did not try to find some more than 15 years younger than me. ( Once again not saying it's right or wrong it's just me, I know some large age gap couples that are very happy and loving)

5. I did not treat her like a subordinate, but an equal

6. I had a friend that was visiting Cebu and his wife go out to eat and spend the day with her. They really liked her and said she was simple.

7. This is low down, but I created a fake FB account with a very handsome younger richer  guy's picture after we ere engaged. I tried to hit on her with that account and she shut him down, told him she was not interested and already had a fiancee.

• Like 2

Haveing been recently sifting throw the internet dating mind field for a possible girlfriend im finding it hard to find a women who is nt after the western union man.Just wanted to know if any guys have gf who did nt need sponsoring.

Go to Norway or Switzerland would probably be the best way.

If you are determined to look here, forget the Internet.  Find a house to rent, or an apartment, or a condo, stay a while.  Meet locals, let them see the kind of person you are.  In time, if they like you, they will introduce you to some nice girls who don't work the bars.  Some will tell you to hang out at the Malls, but Malls are some of the favorite places prostitutes go to find foreign customers.  You could also try signing up for a college class.  Perhaps volunteer to teach English or tutor students in English....assuming you are a native English speaker.

However, the chances are any girl you find here will need some help for her family.  Not a lot, but a little.  It goes with the territory here.  If you want a wealthy woman, like I said, go to Norway, everyone knows Norwegians are stinking rich!   :yahoo: 

I found mine at the fish market.  I bought fish from her Lola for some time, her Lola liked me and made the introduction, now we are married.  It pays to be patient and avoid the bar scene.  Beyond that, they are where you find them.   :cool: 

• Like 2
Irenicus

I met my gal online but just simply lucked out.  She works full time (real estate) for an outsource company but plans on starting her own biz in a year after she has enough experience.  

After I was here for a while and saw how many guys are paying allowances to their GF's (15-20K a month) just to have them sit around the house playing Candy Crush Saga all day while the maid cleans up around them, I realized how lucky I was.  I never want to be in a relationship where the woman (or her family) is dependent on me.  

If I wanted dependence, I'd get a dog.

I actually did a poll on the forum asking how many guys' wives or SO's worked and I think it finished out at 50-50.  So, just give it time and be patient.

• Like 3
I <3 Cebu

If looking for a woman in a 3rd world country it should be expected. Don't understand why so many winge about this

• Like 8
ellenbrook2001

Hi, i am new here in this website. I think, if your gf is came from very poor family and her familys house damage of force majure. Thats the reason she asked. But if no have valid reason. Maybe she want only your money. If a girl asked for dr. medicine asked her an official receipt from the dr. But if no have receipt she lied on you. Anyway I am a filipina. I just want to help someone foreign here. Yes! it is true, some of the filipina gf asked help. But not always asking money. I have a bf here. His name is Pman here. But i didnot asked help from him. Because i understand that he is not rich. But even he dont help me, i understand him because i love him so much.

A women who love her bf is not always asking money. Just wait when he will give it to you.

yes that the way should be but all girls say honey 10.000 pesos his nothing for you with your dollar ???????????/ i am committed to help or i did the last 5 years but before we did committed we seat down with mum and dad saying to them look i am retired on  pension so i can afford only that take  it  tor live it cause i know they need .they did reply thanks but his up to our DAUGHTER .

so all settle' i handle all the money at home but we both decided what to buy or not to buy so far so good  shes know if they ask more i am deaf ??????????

Update your profile.

Tell them you live at home in parents basement, have no income, no investment and no future.

I'm pretty sure you will only attract only those with their own money.

• Like 5