How to find a girl who doesn't need your financial support

smokey

Haveing been recently sifting throw the internet dating mind field for a possible girlfriend im finding it hard to find a women who is nt after the western union man.Just wanted to know if any guys have gf who did nt need sponsoring.

Well are you looking in your own age group ? What do you have to offer ?

Edited by smokey
  • Like 3
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• Tin

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more I think about this thread, the more I can't believe some posts here. Hold on. I'm about to offend someone.   I mean, what kind of guy wouldn't want to take care of the woman in his life, wh

Of course you can find a woman who doesn't need your sponsorship (at least for now). As a matter of fact, many guys who get on dating sites use that as one of their weed-out criteria. If a woman asks

Well , the flip side to this , for people like the OP , is; when I met my wife , I was raising a 5 year old boy on my own , and busted broke . I admitted everything to her straight up , and she took

Posted Images

to_dave007

You might meet an upper-class woman if you are mixing in the same circles socially

And even if you DO meet that upper class woman.. don't assume she is going to swoon and be yours in a moment.. If she is upper class.. it means also that she has options, and SHE will be evaluating YOU a lot more critically as well, to see what YOU bring to the table.

• Like 3
Headshot

And even if you DO meet that upper class woman.. don't assume she is going to swoon and be yours in a moment.. If she is upper class.. it means also that she has options, and SHE will be evaluating YOU a lot more critically as well, to see what YOU bring to the table.

If a woman (of ANY class) swoons for you before you even meet in person, your antennae should be up, locked and operational at all times...because it is VERY likely something is very wrong there. It is OK to have good feelings about each other when you are in the online stage of your relationship...but swooning...I don't think so.

• Like 1
Headshot

Well are you looking in your own age group ? What do you have to offer ?

Be careful where you tread. You know that discussions on age differences are off-limits in the open forums.

to_dave007

If a woman (of ANY class) swoons for you before you even meet in person, your antennae should be up, locked and operational at all times...because it is VERY likely something is very wrong there. It is OK to have good feelings about each other when you are in the online stage of your relationship...but swooning...I don't think so.

Fair enough.. and true... but that wasn't really my point.. was speaking more figuratively. My point was simply that upper class woman will be a lot more discriminating.

to_dave007

... a lot of lonely guys get besotted with so much attention ...

Nothing wrong with being besotted is there? Reminds one of spring.. and Paris.. and happy new beginnings.

Headshot

Fair enough.. and true... but that wasn't really my point.. was speaking more figuratively. My point was simply that upper class woman will be a lot more discriminating.

A woman (of any class) who has good values and good morals, and has any intelligence, will be very discriminating in her search for a good husband. Of course, every woman creates her own set of criteria that she uses to discriminate between potential mates. That is good because men aren't created equal any more than women are.

Now, that said, it seems that many women who were raised in a wealthy environment have an over-inflated view of their own worth, and discriminate based on criteria ($$$) that the average man will not meet unless they are also wealthy. I have no use for women like that anyway, so I'm fine with that. As far as upper-class women discriminating by age, I see no evidence of that...but I certainly see a lot of evidence that they tend to discriminate by wealth.

I think what is important is that you find a woman who has similar basic values, moral beliefs and intelligence level with your own. Otherwise, neither of you will likely be happy in the relationship long-term. Both of you should be generally looking for a match using those criteria first. Everything else (all other criteria) is secondary if you want a lasting relationship.

Women have always, and will always, look for security in a relationship, but the difference between women lies in how they define security. If they equate security strictly with money, then that would be a huge red flag for many men. If they define security in that a man will be there for them and take care of them and their future children to the best of his ability, and that he will be faithful to her, then you have a winner.

• Like 3
Melissa Mae
Anyway I am a filipina. I just want to help someone foreign here

delete

Edited by Melissa Mae
  • Like 1
Headshot

You say you  are a filipina but your profile says that you are male and you say you have a bf  but you " I just want to help someone foreign here."      I am very confused !! 

Well, she says she has been with Pman (one of our members) for over a year, so I assume that means she is either his GF or wife. If that isn't so, then I would imagine that Pman will tell us it isn't so. A lot of new members hit the wrong things when they are setting up their profile. As far as helping goes, that doesn't necessarily mean she is looking for a new foreigner herself. She may just want to give advice from her perspective.

• Like 4

First and for most be the sort of person you want to be with. Second be sure of what you are up to and what you are looking for? Why dream of meeting a woman who does not need financial support( this could mean she is working hard to support herself or coming from a good famiy) when you are just looking to hanging out with a few single ladies in Bohol?

Go on with the party first and worry about that when you are ready to let go of your tight grip of the wizzardsleeves?

wizardsleeves

Wow great response and some real food for thought.Im not in a rush to find the perfect women but if she works and supports herself that will really add to the sex appeal for me.p.s in not a whippy or cheap Charlie.

.p.s in not a whippy or cheap Charlie.

if she works and supports herself that will really add to the sex appeal for me

not in a rush to find the perfect women

ain't cheap Charlie should spare our hard working women, eh? " Should not make it loose for the unworthy."

Edited by Tin
Headshot

Wow great response and some real food for thought.Im not in a rush to find the perfect women but if she works and supports herself that will really add to the sex appeal for me.p.s in not a whippy or cheap Charlie.

OK...with that response...I have to ask WHO ARE YOU? If you know about that, you have obviously been on LinC Forums before...and for a long time.

• Like 2
wizardsleeves

I'm just an average Joe headshot but ive been reading the forum for years as its a great place for info and friendly banter.