How to find a girl who doesn't need your financial support

smokey

So her father converted to Christianity to marry her mother...which means that half of her extended relatives are Muslim. It doesn't make her half anything. She was raised in a Christian home. I'll bet her father wasn't exactly popular with the Muslim community after he converted to Christianity. That same move has gotten a lot of people killed by other Muslims.

well gee and her brother is in the military and yet they still come to cebu every year for a family gathering there are only a few whilte boys like myself but none of the down south family will take a picture with me ... hummm  Blood is thicker then bullshit i guess and he is not the first or the last man that changed life style for the sake of a women ... Muslim, christain ,, who cares its only a lable and she was raised by her uncle in Zamboanga  from when she was 10 and he is very muslim . PS she dont do church

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• Tin

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more I think about this thread, the more I can't believe some posts here. Hold on. I'm about to offend someone.   I mean, what kind of guy wouldn't want to take care of the woman in his life, wh

Of course you can find a woman who doesn't need your sponsorship (at least for now). As a matter of fact, many guys who get on dating sites use that as one of their weed-out criteria. If a woman asks

Well , the flip side to this , for people like the OP , is; when I met my wife , I was raising a 5 year old boy on my own , and busted broke . I admitted everything to her straight up , and she took

Posted Images

And even if the Filipina lady doesn't have the expectations.... the family probably does.

If your Filipina have some brains and really cares for you, she could always control the family's ways of taking advantage of you.

Another reason to find a good Pinay. I do love my family but if one day they would milk my man I would be the first one to object. Another reason why Pinay should not marry early and should find self sufficiency first, should make sure to have her own income and if the family is poor help then first while still single. Help the family in learning how to catch fishes to sustain a lifetime because once  married thier would be  another life and family to focus on, to prioritize and to sustain. 

Edited by Tin
  • Like 1

Obviously you haven't been reading some of the post. A fair number of foreigners came here to get a Filipina bride exactly because they also want these traits in a wife. In fact many of them already failed as a husband one or more times with a women just like you say you aspire to be. If you think they came here out of some sense of duty to help some poor Filipina better herself, I have a bridge to sell you.

I am obviously looking for someone with a different logic than yours. I am not looking for an older man for a lifetime financial security. I am looking for someone who could keep up with me and who I would want to keep up with.  Sure not all white guys needed to be please all the time, sure there are some  who would want some independedent woman who would love them for who they are  and not for the thickness of their wallets. Looking for someone to go all the hassles and hardwork with and later on harvest the sweet fruits of labors done. I am not looking for an easy way, I like the rocky ride. In short I am not looking for an old man most Pinays are looking for.

Fortunately I still beleive not all men has same logic as yours and I would keep beleiveing . (Please delete this post if it should )

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I am obviously looking for someone with a different logic than yours. I am not looking for an older man for a lifetime financial security. I am looking for someone who could keep up with me and who I would want to keep up with.  Sure not all white guys needed to be please all the time, sure there are some  who would want some independedent woman who would love them for who they are  and not for the thickness of their wallets. Looking for someone to go all the hassles and hardwork with and later on harvest the sweet fruits of labors done. I am not looking for an easy way, I like the rocky ride. In short I am not looking for an old man most Pinays are looking for.

Fortunately I still beleive not all men has same logic as yours and I would keep beleiveing . (Please delete this post if it should )

hqdefault (1).jpg

• Like 1

If you say so Salty..

I am not making a speech I am stating my opinion. Never look for example somewhere else, look for it in yourself.

Edited by Tin

The west of Phils ? Malaysia or Thailand ?

If that is what you feel I meant by the "West", then knock yourself out.

• Like 1

If that is what you feel I meant by the "West", then knock yourself out.

Done.

• Like 1

the best thing is to find a life where you don't need to be in the position to be a western Union man. Just have a flexible life, don't look for a  wife, look for a girlfriend to enjoy some good times with. Unless you are already well off and have some contacts, meeting the well off Filipino girls might not be so easy. So your going to have to pay for a few things, meals, drinks etc. Just budget for that and accept it's normal to pay for things like that there. If she asks for anything more then you have a choice to walk away and move on.

Disclaimer: Just remember to be flexible and be able to leave anywhere at a moments notice;)