How to find a girl who doesn't need your financial support

wizardsleeves

Haveing been recently sifting throw the internet dating mind field for a possible girlfriend im finding it hard to find a women who is nt after the western union man.Just wanted to know if any guys have gf who did nt need sponsoring.

• Like 3
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• Tin

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more I think about this thread, the more I can't believe some posts here. Hold on. I'm about to offend someone.   I mean, what kind of guy wouldn't want to take care of the woman in his life, wh

Of course you can find a woman who doesn't need your sponsorship (at least for now). As a matter of fact, many guys who get on dating sites use that as one of their weed-out criteria. If a woman asks

Well , the flip side to this , for people like the OP , is; when I met my wife , I was raising a 5 year old boy on my own , and busted broke . I admitted everything to her straight up , and she took

Posted Images

POTATOMAN

The ones who don't need any support generally work long hours, often 6 or 7 days a week

The ones who don't need any support generally work long hours, often 6 or 7 days a week

• Like 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Haveing been recently sifting throw the internet dating mind field for a possible girlfriend im finding it hard to find a women who is nt after the western union man.Just wanted to know if any guys have gf who did nt need sponsoring.

I found one, but I'm keeping her for myself.

• Like 9
oztony

You must be looking for the four leafed clover, my guess is 99.99% are going to need some form of sponsorship, are you young? If not , why would a younger woman be needing you if you are not willing to sponsor her in some way,unless you are after an older woman, who would in all likelihood still need assistance also. I have an American friend who is married to a rich Filipina business woman , but he is the only one I know of ,maybe some of the other fella's can enlighten you

• Like 4
SkyMan

Best bet is to come here and look.  The internet isn't a great place to find a real girl who isn't looking for support from you and the other 5-10  guys she's chatting with if she is in fact a she.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 9

Hi, i am new here in this website. I think, if your gf is came from very poor family and her familys house damage of force majure. Thats the reason she asked. But if no have valid reason. Maybe she want only your money. If a girl asked for dr. medicine asked her an official receipt from the dr. But if no have receipt she lied on you. Anyway I am a filipina. I just want to help someone foreign here. Yes! it is true, some of the filipina gf asked help. But not always asking money. I have a bf here. His name is Pman here. But i didnot asked help from him. Because i understand that he is not rich. But even he dont help me, i understand him because i love him so much.

A women who love her bf is not always asking money. Just wait when he will give it to you.

• Like 3

That's ok in hindsight but a lot of lonely guys get besotted with so much attention that most never experienced in their lives and send money to keep the illusion going....

I met my missus online and did send money but mainly after we met personally....

• Like 4

As my Mom said booty ain't free. You will pay for it one way or another.

Now I am agreeing with my mother. She was born in DC. So, it is a worldwide thing you know.

Every now and then some guys meet rich women. That Prince consort guy in England did well for himself. But do you want to live off your woman's skirt?

• Like 3
oztony

That's ok in hindsight but a lot of lonely guys get besotted with so much attention that most never experienced in their lives and send money to keep the illusion going....

I met my missus online and did send money but mainly after we met personally....

Ah, reality

And yes it is also true! that the women doesnt need not support is working or she came from good family.

• Like 1
miles-high

Just look for a girl who has already graduated with a professional degree… a lawyer (should be one of the top 10% of her class, working for one of the top 5 firms in the Philippines), a medical doctor (as far as I know, an anesthesiologist makes more money in the Philippines), an airline pilot (PAL pays higher)… a woman who is a barangay captain, a mayor, a senator, a congress woman would also be eligible as well as certain money making entrepreneur… Of course, if you can match the qualifications set by the family, you could also date some heirs to the wealthy Chinese Filipino families...

• Like 2

You can still find a women in this world. Still have a women that never asked money from their bf. Same like me. hehehe. Were already 1 yrs and 2 months with Pman but i never asked money from him even though last yr have a typhoon hyan in my place. I am shy and i know also that he cannot help me because he is saving money just to come here and meet me. I dont want to find again a rich bf. All my ex are rich and they help me a lot but! sad to say they are ashole, butterfly or playboy that make me pain. I got a lots of pain from rich guy because too many gf not only 2 but 5 gf they support. Now i learn. I must choose not rich bf and i am the only one he will love forever. Now, i am very happy with him.

• Like 4
Headshot

Just look for a girl who has already graduated with a professional degree… a lawyer (should be one of the top 10% of her class, working for one of the top 5 firms in the Philippines), a medical doctor (as far as I know, an anesthesiologist makes more money in the Philippines), an airline pilot (PAL pays higher)… a woman who is a barangay captain, a mayor, a senator, a congress woman would also be eligible as well as certain money making entrepreneur… Of course, if you can match the qualifications set by the family, you could also date some heirs to the wealthy Chinese Filipino families...

There is some truth to this...but just some. A lot of online scammers will tell you they are in college (for whatever degree...nursing, IT and HRM are popular majors) and tell you they need money for books or tuition or a certification exam or uniforms or whatever. If she is asking you for money, then you have to ask yourself how she made it into college in the first place.

My wife had a bachelors degree in elementary education, was certified, and was teaching in the DEPED schools when we met. She never asked for anything...even after we met in person. She was supporting herself...and contributing to her family (even though her mother and father work, their income wasn't quite enough because they had extra mouths to feed).

That is the kind of woman you should be looking for...somebody who isn't afraid to get an education and work for what she wants. At least that is my point of view. Having a degree and job that put her in the top 5% of the population might be nice, but it also isn't very realistic...at least not in an online setting. You might meet an upper-class woman if you are mixing in the same circles socially, but that is meeting in-person or by referral...not online. Those who aren't living in-country have pretty much no chance of meeting somebody like that.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 4