A good Swimming Pool Near Lahug Area ! Cheap!

tonny

Need to take This Hot Chick Swimming TO Cool Her Off where i GO ?  under  300P to swim? Thanks !!!! AS I NEED A REST!!!

BossHog

there's a package been sitting in the post office for about eight months now

you could pick that up

and then buy her an army-navy 'burrito'

by the pool

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Need to take This Hot Chick Swimming TO Cool Her Off where i GO ?  under  300P to swim? Thanks !!!! AS I NEED A REST!!!

Just go to any nice hotel pool and act like you belong. They never question foreigners.  :cool:

• Like 3
Mikala

Just go to any nice hotel pool and act like you belong. They never question foreigners.  :cool:

Just don't hesitate when they ask for your room number. Don't give them the "deer in the headlights" look. Say "room 405" or something and your name is Jimmy Carter.

I used to go to the hotel pools in Honolulu with local girls. The staff always assumed I was a guest since I'm a white boy.

What hot chick?

motorboy

Parklane hotel by Ayala is 200php per person. Not usually crowded, plenty of seating, and there is a hot tub.

SkyMan

Montebello Hotel behind C-Mall.  Olympic sized pool and another decent pool more kid oriented which I think is guests only leaving the big pool for adults.  Not expensive, also decent food/drinks/prices.  Not too many there usually.

and there is a hot tub.
A hot tub or a small sitting pool with bubbles?

Need to take This Hot Chick Swimming TO Cool Her Off where i GO ? under 300P to swim? Thanks !!!! AS I NEED A REST!!!

I have several suggestions but I need some pictures, of the hot chick, before I can decide which is best.
  • Like 1
motorboy

Montebello Hotel behind C-Mall.  Olympic sized pool and another decent pool more kid oriented which I think is guests only leaving the big pool for adults.  Not expensive, also decent food/drinks/prices.  Not too many there usually.A hot tub or a small sitting pool with bubbles?

a real life hot tub

• Like 1

ok here she comes sorry she young cant ad her picture for some reason  to bad she a mean 5yr old heeee my daughter Rose

Edited by tonny
  • Like 1

Montebello Hotel behind C-Mall.  Olympic sized pool and another decent pool more kid oriented which I think is guests only leaving the big pool for adults.  Not expensive, also decent food/drinks/prices.  Not too many there usually.A hot tub or a small sitting pool with bubbles?

Call me Mr Pedant, but an Olympic-sized pool is 50m, which is not the case with this particular pool.

Decent place though.

• Like 1

Stayed in Holiday Spa recently, they have a good pool. For members and hotel guests only , I think.  Lots of serious swimmers there.

The pool is about 1.5m deep all around. But no kid pool.

Edited by Kim_
SkyMan

Call me Mr Pedant, but an Olympic-sized pool is 50m, which is not the case with this particular pool.
Ok, Mr. Pedant.  It's 25 mtr.  So that would be One Legged Olympic size.  Geesh.