2 foreigners shot dead in Cagayan de Oro

cebubird

The murders here-period-are just off the chart. It is just crazy. sure makes me want to leave here sooner than we plan to.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SomeRandomGuy

• smokey

• woodchopper

• Daisy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately, Daisy, she will never get it. She might as well move on. I only met Michael Turner once. That was at Mike Mike's place in CDO. We had gone to a couple of places and had a few beers toge

Just seems unimaginable to suffer a violent death at an advanced age. I guess if some old guys act like the old guys I know back in Chicago, then they'd take no crap off a young Filipino and probably

Yes, she needs to Paul, in fact she is working now on her widow's visa, her son's US passport and all that is related to Michael and the "US Embassy"   As to the two guys, it's sad but nobody seems

Bill H

Almost impossible to get any of that information.

I tried last year when i was told i was being a fear monger

Bah Humbug

Who told you that?

The murders here-period-are just off the chart. It is just crazy. sure makes me want to leave here sooner than we plan to.

You base that statement on data from?????

Contango

RIP

CDO is such a nice place too.

Did They never found out who did that restaurant bombing in CDO last year?

woodchopper

16,160 murders/homicides in the 1st 7 months of this year,,sourced today's manila bulletin

• Like 1
Majorsco

Did They never found out who did that restaurant bombing in CDO last year?

I heard that was tied to BIFF, a Muslim terrorist group offshoot from MILF that split when the peace deal was reached.

I have never heard of them catching any of the killers of Foreigners in the five years I have been here on and off. I think the police dont like doing jobs that they cant get any extra cash on the side. Most of the time the Filipina partner is unharmed which doesnt make sense as they can Identify the shooters

• Like 1
Bill H

16,160 murders/homicides in the 1st 7 months of this year,,sourced today's manila bulletin

Of just foreigners?  Or foreigners and Pinoys?

woodchopper

combined total i would imagine.

i think it equates to .6 of the population gets an untimely end?

Edited by woodchopper

And probably not one culprut caught

SomeRandomGuy

Thats over 2000 murders a month

So thats 7 to 8 murders a day

Bah Humbug

Edited by SomeRandomGuy
woodchopper

it does not seem an impossible task for an embassy to be approached,,or a beurocrat in homeland to get on the ball and orgynise a collective of embassies to ask the question,,the yanks would be the obvious 1st base?

Edited by woodchopper
Majorsco

Of just foreigners? Or foreigners and Pinoys?

Both in my experience. We had a murder next to my house of a Filipino. Still unsolved though there are suspicions. Was 2 years ago. Nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time the Filipina partner is unharmed which doesnt make sense as they can Identify the shooters

perhaps for the same reason that a jeepney passenger who witnessed 2000 pesos being stealthily removed from my pants pocket said nothing until the robber was out of site.