A Car Salesmans Dream Order

contraman

A Hong Kong tycoon has placed the biggest ever order for Rolls-Royce cars, agreeing to buy 30 Phantoms to chauffeur guests at a luxury resort he's building in the global gambling capital of Macau.

Stephen Hung's $20 million purchase surpasses the 14 Phantoms bought by Hong Kong's Peninsula Hotel in 2006.Hung and Rolls-Royce executives signed the deal Tuesday at the company's Goodwood factory in England.

The Extended Wheelbase Phantoms will be used for guests at Hung's "ultra-luxury" Louis XIII hotel, which is scheduled to open in early 2016.Rolls-Royce said two of the cars will be the most expensive Phantoms ever commissioned, complete with "gold-plated accents" on the outside and interior.

Louis XIII Holdings Ltd. said it will pay the automaker a $2 million deposit, $3 million more by the end of the year and the remaining $15 million when the cars are delivered in the first half of 2016.

More:

https://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/tycoon-buys-30-rolls-royce-045459756.html

• Like 1

It's a nice looking car. I'd take one if they were giving them away!

phantom_ewb_5_t.jpg

Headshot

With an order that size...I'm guessing he dealt directly with corporate RR management, and NOT some lowly car salesman.

contraman

With an order that size...I'm guessing he dealt directly with corporate RR management, and NOT some lowly car salesman.

I guess you would know :)

• Like 2

Long ago I worked for a major multi-national company, and due to staff illnesses, had to spend a couple of weeks halping out in the transport department.

One of my duties was to call Ford and order a thousand cars & vans.

When they realised I was serious and genuine , they do speak to you nicely!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

• Admin (Retired)
broden

did he get the underbody coating?

• Like 1

But the order was for Phantoms.

And ?

The wraith is the same with two less doors

• Admin (Retired)