Does the appearance and dress, such as hemline of skirts influence your choice of airlines?

To each his own. I prefer my girls natural born females. I'm a truly spoiled American heterosexual man.

You will find that Australians don't tend to be as picky about their "women" as we yanks are. :D

• Like 2
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• Mikala

• Paul

• big RB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh why do some people take everything so seriously? Just need to lighten up a little

Too long / low. I want Hooter's to start their own airline.  

OK, consider yourself mocked!  Here is what one Asian airline decided was a little too casual. 

Posted Images

contraman

You will find that Australians don't tend to be as picky about their "women" as we yanks are. :D

Thems are fighting words :)

Just as well I can choose which nationally I wish to be at any given time :)

• Like 1
contraman

What is she holding in her hand? Is that, yes I think it is, is that a hand-grenade? :hyper:

My eyes never got that low, guess I only have pure thoughts :)

My eyes never got that low, guess I only have pure thoughts :)

There is no way any red blooded male could POSSIBLY have pure thoughts, throughout this thread. If he does, there is something seriously wrong with him.

• Like 2
contraman

There is no way any red blooded male could POSSIBLY have pure thoughts, throughout this thread. If he does, there is something seriously wrong with him.

I was only talking about thoughts, I didn't say I may be lieing though :)

• Like 1

When I'm booking a flight there are four things I consider, Price, price, price and schedule.  Everything else is secondary.

• Like 1

When I'm booking a flight there are four things I consider, Price, price, price and schedule.  Everything else is secondary.

While I have to admit, I like certain airlines' choices of attire for the women, I too, think that is a distant second to the above. 

• Like 1

Does the appearance and dress, such as hemline of skirts influence your choice of airlines?

YES YES YES, most people think we fly Air Asia for the cheap fares ;) When you spend 8 hours or more in a plane then having some eye candy and a hot babe in a sexy uniform sure makes the flight more exciting and a good way to warm up for a vacation. Most of them are damn sexy with nice personalities, polite and friendly too.

Some even flirt and wiggle their butts when leaning over. One time I had one lean over to talk about the meal I was to order and their was turbulence, she nearly fell in my lap. we both laughed and she was flirting with me. it sure made my trip get off to a good start. :)

• Like 1