Does the appearance and dress, such as hemline of skirts influence your choice of airlines?

contraman

yeah had the same in KLM, next to impossible to get some sleep as she went back and forth 

She turned you on Huh ?  :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• Mikala

• Paul

• big RB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh why do some people take everything so seriously? Just need to lighten up a little

Too long / low. I want Hooter's to start their own airline.  

OK, consider yourself mocked!  Here is what one Asian airline decided was a little too casual. 

Posted Images

I will certainly be mocked and laughed at, I think the dress should be more modest and professional appearing.

I figure you are either a woman, gay or your wife or gf is with you as you write this :-) Edited by tomaw

I have nothing against seeing a good looking woman, wearing whatever enhances her good looks. However, when I am 30,000 feet in the air and some turbulence starts, I want to be confident the good looking chicks are capable of handling whatever issues come up. Nothing wrong with some simple fantasizing, but I want a flight attendant to be just that, an attendant, not my sex partner.

I know it is easy to mock such a view, but I've flown enough to realize my well being is more important to me that some hard on a short skirt might give.

Other then bringing you food and drink, and showing you where the exit is in an emergency; what do you expect from them?

What's a Katooey?

Thai for ladyboy. Contraman specializes in that area....  :yahoo:

• Like 1
contraman

Thai for ladyboy. Contraman specializes in that area....  :yahoo:

If you have not tried it, Don't knock it :)

If you have not tried it, Don't knock it :)

To each his own. I prefer my girls natural born females. I'm a truly spoiled American heterosexual man.

I do actually try to fly airlines that have nice looking flight attendants with great service. Their uniforms are a plus. First I check my favorite airlines for flights that meet my needs. Then I check other airlines. I don't mind paying extra for a better airline, but schedule is usually the deciding factor. If I can fly an airline for an extra $300 bucks that has a better schedule with good looking flight attendants, then I'll do it.

Thai Airways used to be one of my favorite airlines until they introduced the Katooey (ladyboy) factor. I don't mind a male FA or a female FA, but that's the extent of my limitations. I avoid Thai Airways now, even if they have a better flight.

Sorry, I'm a conservative guy, having grown up in Midwest, USA (Michigan) and not that open-minded.

Edited by Mikala
  • Like 1

It doesn't cross my mind when booking flights.  The priorities for long haul flights from and to Canada are departure and arrival times, length and location of layovers, and price.  For short hops around SE Asia, times and price, with reliability of the airline mixed in there.

Now, to the real topic of the thread.  I find the FA's on Cathay to be pretty nice.  It helps pass the time on a layover in Hong Kong watching the FA's from different airlines walking around the airport.  They are all in nice skirts, some shorter than others.  Maybe there are some in slacks, but I just don't notice them?  :shocked:

Calamity Joe

It's ironic that many of you who were offended by the Jigs Arquiza article stereotyping all of us as sex-pat horndogs have done very little to disprove that notion in this thread.  I like girls in bikinis and short skirts as much as the next guy, but I would prefer my flight attendants to be well-trained, professional and classy.  There's plenty of time to drool over scantily-clad bimbos once you're safely on the ground.  

Edited by Calamity Joe
  • Like 2
contraman

Oh why do some people take everything so seriously?

Just need to lighten up a little

Edited by contraman
  • Like 6

post-9220-0-00362300-1411262489_thumb.jpgthese ladies, or these??post-9220-0-79103700-1411262568_thumb.jpgpost-9220-0-03202100-1411262613_thumb.jpg

I have nothing against seeing a good looking woman, wearing whatever enhances her good looks. However, when I am 30,000 feet in the air and some turbulence starts, I want to be confident the good looking chicks are capable of handling whatever issues come up. Nothing wrong with some simple fantasizing, but I want a flight attendant to be just that, an attendant, not my sex partner.

I know it is easy to mock such a view, but I've flown enough to realize my well being is more important to me that some hard on a short skirt might give.

The Air Asia crew usually look pretty good.

I like Cathay too, spent a fair few hours in the galley chatting to some on the way from Hong Kong to Toronto.

We have got some great young FAs at the company I am working for now, thank god it's pool weather ;)

However - not sure how some of those young Asian FAs would go when the shit hit the fan - I'd take a crusty old crew when they need to get everyone out. The Air France A340 that overran in Toronto was a good example of that, all out in 90 seconds with a fire.