Does the appearance and dress, such as hemline of skirts influence your choice of airlines?

I think for the safety of the Flight Attendants during emergency events, they should minimize their uniforms to prevent the possibility of snagging them on potential sharp objects. Plus, perhaps allowing some personal choices towards color and style might be beneficial to passengers that might need to follow them out of emergency exits. Here's my vote for uniforms:

FA Uniform.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• Mikala

• Paul

• big RB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh why do some people take everything so seriously? Just need to lighten up a little

Too long / low. I want Hooter's to start their own airline.  

OK, consider yourself mocked!  Here is what one Asian airline decided was a little too casual. 

Posted Images

I will certainly be mocked and laughed at, I think the dress should be more modest and professional appearing.

Hold your tongue! I want the women sexy. I'm sure most guys probably do as well. 

Hell, they could put a pole up for all I care. Get a group of guys to sit around a bar, having served drinks and watchin' the stewardess pole dance for us. Now, that's how you fly!! 

Didn't Asiana and Korean Airlines just change their rules to allow their FAs to wear trousers?

I hope the hell not. I will be flying Asiana in November! So, you hold YOUR tongue too, young man! :P

• Like 1
contraman

I think for the safety of the Flight Attendants during emergency events, they should minimize their uniforms to prevent the possibility of snagging them on potential sharp objects. Plus, perhaps allowing some personal choices towards color and style might be beneficial to passengers that might need to follow them out of emergency exits. Here's my vote for uniforms:

attachicon.gifFA Uniform.jpg

Sorry, I don't agree

I don't think jeans and a purple Tee shirt is very suitable :)

• Like 2

I don't think jeans and a purple Tee shirt is very suitable

That's just the male FA uniform. Kind of casual.

One of you photoshop gurus could remove him from the photo, as far as I'm concerned. :D 

post-9220-0-87107400-1411092320_thumb.jpg A South China Flight attendant looking comfortable on a flight.

Didn't Asiana and Korean Airlines just change their rules to allow their FAs to wear trousers?

To allow them is a slip I hate to see, but will very many of the cute ones choose that option? I sure hope not..

Damn. I wanna start flying Communist Air. She looks Wowsier! 

Definitely click the image for FULL sized view. 

Edited by Hell Boy
contraman

attachicon.gif10499533_664781636947797_7878904027233540510_o.jpg A South China Flight attendant looking comfortable on a flight.

To allow them is a slip I hate to see, but will very many of the cute ones choose that option? I sure hope not..

Not keen on the brown outfit, but the passenger in the yellow and white is cute :)

• Like 1
Steve and Myrlita

Maybe it was the picture quality along with my failing eyesight but I thought I saw hairy legs. Possible ladyboy??

I will certainly be mocked and laughed at, I think the dress should be more modest and professional appearing.

I have nothing against seeing a good looking woman, wearing whatever enhances her good looks. However, when I am 30,000 feet in the air and some turbulence starts, I want to be confident the good looking chicks are capable of handling whatever issues come up. Nothing wrong with some simple fantasizing, but I want a flight attendant to be just that, an attendant, not my sex partner.

I know it is easy to mock such a view, but I've flown enough to realize my well being is more important to me that some hard on a short skirt might give.

• Like 2

I know it is easy to mock such a view, but I've flown enough to realize my well being is more important to me that some hard on a short skirt might give.

But since they all go thru basically the same training, it sure would be nice to present a package that's easy on the eyes. I once sponsored a girl thru United Airlines FA school. I think it was 11 weeks and they received no pay for the duration. I went to the graduation ceremony expecting to see a bevy of good looking girls, but, out of 45 graduates, there might have been 2 cute girls, maybe 8 over the age of 45 looking for a career change, 1/2 gay guys and the rest quite simply out of shape and a few not possible to walk down the aisle straight.

I cannot believe that the 150kg 25 year old dressed in a pantsuit is going to help me better than a 42 kg 25 year old dressed in a bikini. As a matter-of-fact, the older trainees along with the out of shape trainees had a difficult time passing some of the physically challenging tasks set out for them.

Just my opinion!

• Like 1

"99 out of 100 heterosexual men agree that there's a direct correlation between airline safety and short skirt length."

- SSSA (Society of Sexy Stewardess Admirers)

• Like 2
contraman

I understood this to be the flight attendant. The Monk was not probably flight crew, but maybe I am wrong.

It's a bugger being wrong :)

But then again, the monk may have been there to bless the flight.

They do that on Royal Brunei, must work, didn't crash :)

Edited by contraman