Does the appearance and dress, such as hemline of skirts influence your choice of airlines?

Asian Airlines seem to go out of there way to hire very attractive flight attendants. American carriers, not so much.) They also require they keep in shape and always look there best. Also skirt length is always a topic, while the American carriers wear trousers. Do these issues mater to you when booking a flight?post-9220-0-41194000-1411089074_thumb.jpgpost-9220-0-05440400-1411089151_thumb.jpg The girls in Red are actual flight attendants.post-9220-0-99344000-1411089838_thumb.jpg The Japan airlines girls are in blue wearing there new uniform, what do you think?

post-9220-0-56800900-1411089292_thumb.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• Mikala

• Paul

• big RB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh why do some people take everything so seriously? Just need to lighten up a little

Too long / low. I want Hooter's to start their own airline.  

OK, consider yourself mocked!  Here is what one Asian airline decided was a little too casual. 

Posted Images

Too long / low.

I want Hooter's to start their own airline.

hooters_air_2.jpg

• Like 5
contraman

Travelled Qantas from HK-MEL 2 weeks ago, flight about 2/3rds full.

One of the attendants hips actually touched the seats on both side as she waddled up and down the Aisle.

No wonder why Qantas has issues.

contraman

I nominate this for "Post of the Day"   :)

Edited by contraman
sugbu777

Singapore Airlines has some gorgeous flight attendants.

• Like 2

Singapore Airlines has some gorgeous flight attendants.

Hence the need for seat belt extenders lol

and it makes it difficult to use the laptop without a tray....

post-9220-0-92382500-1411090339_thumb.jpg post-9220-0-42092400-1411090470_thumb.jpgHere is a job interview for flight attendants at China Airlines. And a pic of Southern China Airline.post-9220-0-24759700-1411090571_thumb.jpgThen there is the USA carrier Southwest Airlines.

cebubird

I will certainly be mocked and laughed at, I think the dress should be more modest and professional appearing.

• Like 4

Too long / low.

hooters_air_2.jpg

I thought they did? Too bad they are not on any of the routes I fly. Don't they fly out of Atlanta ?

contraman

I will certainly be mocked and laughed at, I think the dress should be more modest and professional appearing.

I will not disappoint you then  :) :) 

• Like 1

I want Hooter's to start their own airline

They tried it from 2003 to 2006 and went out of business. I repeatedly tried to find ways to use their services, but they never serviced an airport near me. They did fly to Rockford, Illinois where Lamoe hangs his hat. Maybe Lamoe flew Hooters?

Didn't Asiana and Korean Airlines just change their rules to allow their FAs to wear trousers? It's a sad moment for me when Asian airlines start to degrade the looks of their flight attendants. I know in Japan, only the most beautiful can be considerd for being a FA. That will probably change too.

Hooters Air.jpg

• Like 1

OK, consider yourself mocked!  Here is what one Asian airline decided waspost-9220-0-82427900-1411091388_thumb.jpg a little too casual. 

• Like 4

They tried it from 2003 to 2006 and went out of business. I repeatedly tried to find ways to use their services, but they never serviced an airport near me. They did fly to Rockford, Illinois where Lamoe hangs his hat. Maybe Lamoe flew Hooters?

Didn't Asiana and Korean Airlines just change their rules to allow their FAs to wear trousers? It's a sad moment for me when Asian airlines start to degrade the looks of their flight attendants. I know in Japan, only the most beautiful can be considerd for being a FA. That will probably change too.

attachicon.gifHooters Air.jpg

Rockford Ill.?? Why didn't they fly into Cheyenne, or even Phoenix? I always get Southwest or American Express.