Sign in to follow this  
Gerald

Hotel close to MNL Airport?

Gerald

I will be flying out of MNL Airport at 5 AM in November. Any advise on where to stay close to Airport will be appreciated. Nothing fancy just clean and safe.

woodchopper

i believe term. 1 now has insitu rooms for rent,,within the complex?

check out website maybe?,,i did read an article re same!

Enuff

I will be flying out of MNL Airport at 5 AM in November. Any advise on where to stay close to Airport will be appreciated. Nothing fancy just clean and safe.

Good luck with clean and safe. I would stay in makati area. Only 20 mins to mnl at 3am.

Majorsco

I always stay at Mabuhay  manor. It's not terribly expensive, and 5 min from Mall of Asia and 10 -15 from the airport.  They have a shuttle service that I've used at various times of day.  

Jester

I have stayed at Nichols, but last time was 1 1/2 year ago. Clean, mostly, safe, no problems. Cheap, no. I have given up on finding clean, safe cheap place in Manila!

.http://www.nicholsairporthotel.com.ph/

tripsigg

I've stayed at Pinoy Pamilya. They have a shuttle to the airport. I usually use them coming in and going. For cheapest rates, book them online on their website. In person they are too expensive. 

Mikala

Marriott Hotel Manila – great room, good buffet, but way over-priced. Very safe. Would only return if my company was paying.

Copacabana Apartment Hotel – okay room with foam mattress, crap water pressure, safe enough, reasonable price, checkout process requires the patience of a monk, would not go there again

Heritage Hotel – good room, horrible buffet, a bit overpriced. Tendency to have cockroaches in the restrooms, safe, would not go there again

Mabuhay Manor Hotel – okay room with foam mattress, water pressure okay, safe enough inside the hotel, but neighborhood is rough, over-priced, would not go there again

Pinoy Pamilya Hotel – okay room with foam mattress, bad water pressure, rough neighborhood, price a bit high, would not go there again

Tune Hotel – tried to stay there last time, but ended up spending the night inside the airplane at Clark

Salty Dog

With a flight that early you won't have trouble with traffic. You can stay just about anywhere you want. No need to limit yourself to being close to airport.

• Like 2

Mikala

With a flight that early you won't have trouble with traffic. You can stay just about anywhere you want. No need to limit yourself to being close to airport.

Might have a problem getting a taxi. Then might have a problem getting a taxi agreeing to use his meter.

• Like 1

ex231

I like City Gardens in Ermita mainly I guess because it was the first place I landed in PI. Been there several times and it's still my favorite but I'm sure there's better/cheaper. I think City Gardens is in the +2k range. About a 160p taxi ride.  Breakfast buffet seems to go downhill every time but if your flight leaves at 5am that's not a concern.

Personally with an ass crack of dawn flight like that I'd look into the rooms at T1 like another suggested.

Edited by ex231

Mikala

Personally with an ass crack of dawn flight like that I'd look into the rooms at T1 like another suggested.

If one is departing out of T2, T3 or T4, can you gain access to the rooms at T1?

ex231

If one is departing out of T2, T3 or T4, can you gain access to the rooms at T1?

That I can not answer  .. 

Gerald

Thanks everyone for your advice

Mrs. Real

Remington Hotel- free airport transfers and free buffet breakfast. Very clean and safe.

loy

Microtel very close to airport. In mall of Asia complex. Free buffet breakfast, clean rooms and good restaurant. Not too expensive.

Stayed there many times. Also free wifi.

• Like 2