Sign in to follow this  
throttleplate

CDR KING comes through with my persistance

throttleplate

i went to cdr king and inquired about the 5 meter hdmi cable they had listed on their website for 200php.The girl says they only have 1.5 meter in stock.I say to her well look on your comp and then explain to me how i can acquire  5 meter,she looks and says we are out of stock on 5 meter and i say i know that but how can i get one off your website.Again she says i dont know sir and i say if its listed on your comp can you get one sent here from another store?

She gets on phone and calls another store which is 3km from the store i am in and be damned they have 10, 5 meter cables in stock so i walk to the other store and buy the 5 meter for 200php and now am watching the thursday nite nfl game on my big screen tv via the hdmi cable from comp while laying in bed typing this message.Some things do work out if you keep your kool and help out the sales clerk by guiding her through the situation.I never once got upset as i really expected to get nothing but ended up with everything for only 200php for 5 meter cable,try to buy that in the usa and you will be paying $70.00 or more.

• Like 5

Canuck Joe

Nice...what location I think I will pick up one at that price!

throttleplate

i live in iloilo,if anyone in iloilo is onboard here go to the giasano mall in lapaz and the cdr there has the 5 meter cable

Canuck Joe

Ah...thanks. I'm sure I can find one in Cebu ;)

Enuff

Glad you were able to wake up to the Ravens victory.

throttleplate

Glad you were able to wake up to the Ravens victory.

watched the game live and the penalties that went against the steelers at the goal line when ravens had the ball were very suspect calls and the way the nfl has tookin away the ability to tackle an apponent with a bit of violence has ruined the game. 

• Like 1

tripsigg

i,try to buy that in the usa and you will be paying $70.00 or more.

Hmm, you must shop at expensive places in the US.

Here's a whole boatload of 15 foot HDMI cables which the cheapest coming in at less than $4 including shipping. 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=15+foot+hdmi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A15+foot+hdmi

throttleplate

Hmm, you must shop at expensive places in the US.

Here's a whole boatload of 15 foot HDMI cables which the cheapest coming in at less than $4 including shipping. 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=15+foot+hdmi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A15+foot+hdmi

yes i am talking about Best Buy,Sears,Wallmart as i wanted to buy one before i came back to the ph but price to high.I never looked online

tripsigg

Well only a fool complains about high prices without checking Amazon. I got Amazon Prime, free two day shipping and no sales tax.