Sign in to follow this  
Paul

980 eBooks For Dummies A-Z Collection (9.45 Gigs)

Paul

I have added, to my ever growing collection, probably a lot of useless eBooks (PDFs). But, there are a number of good ones in there as well. There is a total of 980 eBooks in 18 folders, 9.45 Gigabytes total, all part of the "... for Dummies" series.

When I got them, they were all in a single folder. I separated them alphabetically, in case you wish to go through one folder at a time and choose what you want. There are, roughly, about 50 to 75 eBooks in each folder, with exception of the very first folder, in which there is only one eBook.

There are two ways by which to download these files. You can visit the direct link and download them direct from my Google Drive account.

Screenshot 2015-12-07 02.24.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Enjoy.

Edited by Paul
Updated link and added screenshot of folder.
  • Like 4

Mikala

Gosh, there's Dummies books for everything under the sun. Thanks Paul! I would not have even known to look for some of these until I saw the titles.

Now if I can just extend my life another 50 years so I can read everything I've downloaded!

• Like 2

jigsy

You're a gentleman, thank you.

Paul

You're a gentleman, thank you.

I wouldn't go that far. :D 

I just have a LOT of cloud storage space and figure why not share some things I figure may be beneficial to others? 

• Like 2

JSL-USMC

I downloaded one just to try it out. I'll look through the compilation later. Thanks. 

Paul

I recently moved all of the eBooks from Copy to Google Drive, due to Copy having issues. All eBooks in this collection may be downloaded again, from a single location.

Vulle Vuojas

Scotland for dummies :lmao:

I almost died seeing that.... but then I saw Spanish for dummies, so thanks alot :)

cvgtpc1

Gosh, there's Dummies books for everything under the sun. Thanks Paul! I would not have even known to look for some of these until I saw the titles.

Now if I can just extend my life another 50 years so I can read everything I've downloaded!

Well Gloria has read a million books, why can't you?  LOL

• Like 1