Sign in to follow this  
Paul

If you are an overstaying alien longer than six (6) months...

Paul

... you will have to get your fees and penalties sorted in Manila. Apparently, in accordance with new rules of Immigration, you can no longer do it at satellite offices around the country. 

How do I know this? A young woman recently came to me for assistance regarding her being an overstaying alien, longer than one year. I sent her to another member who was willing to help her get her fees and fines sorted. They were instructed TODAY, at the Mandaue City Bureau of Immigration Office that, after six months of being an overstaying alien, the foreigner MUST go to the Manila office to get sorted.

BE WARNED

Paul

For now until ??  it is J Centre Mall  Mandaue office is closed

You will find J Centre Mall center cross this map

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=10.335491&lon=123.934523&z=19&m=h&v=9

It's been some years since I went to the BI office in Mandaue. The last one I visited was Davao City. 

Thank you for the clarification. 

Headshot

This is a real improvement, since J-Centre Mall has adequate parking and plenty of other services available. I hope the old Mandaue office never reopens.

Paul

This is a real improvement, since J-Centre Mall has adequate parking and plenty of other services available. I hope the old Mandaue office never reopens.

A select few of us will miss the pool table, and other amenities about the third floor. :D

• Like 1

HTM

They have a 5 year lease contract in J-Mall

to_dave007

When did the old Mandaue BI office close?

was only there in May this year. It's the only one I ever used.  J-Centre would definitely be improvement for me.

Edited by to_dave007