Sign in to follow this  
Headed that way

The redirects are back

Oasis Monarch

My redirects started yesterday around 04:00 a.m. and continues till time of this post.

Curious thing is, it only occurs on my Windows Lap tops ( both of them) in Chrome and IE, and my Samsung Tab 3 (Chrome).

No redirects using my IPAD 2 via Chrome.

Something about the iOS that defends against this problem?

Its all OK now.     Thanks

A_Simple_Man

For me, I got on the site once yesterday morning and then got redirected for the rest of the day.  I tried Chrome and Maxathon browsers.  Tried using bookmarked links and typing the url in fresh.  Tried incognito . . nada from this computer using MyBro.

Tried it this morning and here I am.  Hope it continues to work and whatever the tech heads did continues to be a success.

miles-high

It seems that the majority of people have the same problem, and I suspect that it is at the web hosts end rather than "our " computers.

The redirected site is in Chinese... I think the Chinese is trying to hijack the LinC domain name… It’s probably nothing to do with our computers… The viruses or malwares detected may not have anything to do with this redirect…

You may wish to contact your ISP or whoever manages the domain name to “secure” your domain name (for instance, my domains are with Network Solutions, the domain owner is not in my name rather NS, and no one can move, amend, change anything). Just FYI.

Chris24

Seems to be resolved now.

Monsoon

I havnt experienced any issues at all.

Headshot

The issue this topic was opened for has been resolved.

This is an automated reply.

Paul

Anyone else still having issues?

Mikala

I got stymied once this afternoon. Website wouldn't load. After a few attempts, I dumped the cache, went back and got though with no problems.

contraman

I got stymied once this afternoon. Website wouldn't load. After a few attempts, I dumped the cache, went back and got though with no problems.

You're stuffed, the Chinese have your number now :)

Brucewayne

My posts, likes and thanks don't work.

Well this post worked, but the thanks and likes still don't work.

Edited by Brucewayne

Mikala

You're stuffed, the Chinese have your number now

I plan to avoid Chinese airspace for the remainder of 2014. Maybe that will misdirect them into thinking they can just take over Brucewayne's account and not mine!

• Like 1

Kuting

I had the same issues a couple of days ago, via phone, iPad, even, laptop. i tried running my anti-virus and it worked on my pc but still didn't work on my phone and iPad until today. Thanks Paul for fixing whatever it was.

MattFromGA

Just now, I was using FireFox with the site just fine, then I started getting no real response from the site.  Everything was just returning empty data, not even the <html></html> tags.  Yet, it is working in IE on the same box to write this.  However, my Chrome on the same box is having the same issue as FireFox.

I am very interested to know the final answer to what is making this happen.

• Like 2

MattFromGA

And just now, as I go to click on the mail button on top right I get redirected to another site again.

The problem is NOT fixed.

• Like 1

Chris24

Yep - just happened again to me.