The dangers of driving in flip flops / slippers / thongs

ROCO22

I always marvel at the motorcycle drivers (in PI) wearing flip flops/chinelas.

They usually gotta loose a toe or three before changing that behavior.

SkyMan

But, when they were clean, she had some of the most beautiful feet I ever saw on a woman.
Well, it doesn't do much for the chickens.
  • Like 1
woodchopper

several old fellas where i lived in australia,,a town with canal development,,actually drove thru the brickwork garage and into the canals,,was a once a year happening,,on average.

another old bloke had a heart attack entering the long main street  and miraculously drove straight thru 2 roundabouts,,and went into the river at the end,,he also survived.

it seems elementary for the case for driving stops at a certain age eh?

Philippine VC requires "proper footwear", I am told. I was stopped in Dumaguete driving my private van with 14 passengers in it, not far from the airport. They were stopping all V hires and airport shuttles, and checking paperwork (never do they check brakes, bald tires, etc..). They also were sighting drivers who did not have appropriate uniforms? When they discovered I was the owner, and not a V hire, they let me go with a warning for driving barefoot.  

I drove 30,000 miles in Mexico in flip flops in my jeep and moto. No worrys.

Back when I was in my teens, I dated a girl whose family owned a chicken farm. That girl would run through a chicken house barefoot, with - well, God only knows what on the ground of that chicken house. I'm talking about a chicken house the size of a huge  barn, thousands and thousands of birds. 

But, when they were clean, she had some of the most beautiful feet I ever saw on a woman.

I grew up on a farm also.  Had to keep a stick by the back door to clean the chicken-shit from between my toes before entering the house.  But now that you mention it, my feet are still kinda cute.