more than one partner----

For Real

You talkin' about the guy who was married, but wanted another woman?

What is his username? I can't think of it right off.

Or, maybe it was the Mormon guy?

Trippsig
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• HTM

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disappointing one woman at a time is enough for me

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other. Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.   KonC

Hmmm I wonder how hard you'd laugh if she came to you and said that she wanted you and some guy you didn't know at the same time?  But then you have more humor...right???

I lived with two women once, Filipinas. The good times were great. But, to be honest, the bad times were much, much worse. 

The question is, would I ever do it again? The answer to that is - not on your life, or mine. No way in hell would I ever do that again. It was fun. It was nice. And, it was like a cat fight too often. 

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

Yeah. Trip was one. There was another, though.

Penguin?

• Like 1

Penguin?

Maybe. It's been too long for me to remember now. I remember Penguin was living on some island, if I am correct. 

easy44

Maybe. It's been too long for me to remember now. I remember Penguin was living on some island, if I am correct.

He was on Guam, I think.

Section 29 (a) 7. Even advocating polygamy could result in problems for foreignors with the BI.

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are not living in the PI, but adultery is a crime here. If you, or any of the women are married, you might find out how bad the toilets are in the local jail. Prosecution is spotty, but you might be in that spot. To even advocate it might be an issue too. Do not know what country you need to live in to do this crap, but the Philippines is not likely a good choice.

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are not living in the PI, but adultery is a crime here.

We aren't talking about adultery. The question was concerning consensual adults, a man, his wife, and another woman involved. Not to mention, if you aren't married to either woman, adultery would never come into the equation anyway.

smokey

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are not living in the PI, but adultery is a crime here. If you, or any of the women are married, you might find out how bad the toilets are in the local jail. Prosecution is spotty, but you might be in that spot. To even advocate it might be an issue too. Do not know what country you need to live in to do this crap, but the Philippines is not likely a good choice.

you should also warn them about the no parking laws and the helmet laws both of them have stiff fines and possible jail terms

• Like 3

Honestly...I no longer care to have a serious relationship with a female. A little dating is fine with me, but no more marriage. I'm getting too old for the drama that often comes with it.

That said...a loving marriage/relationship is bee's knees  :dance2:

Well that leaves one (or maybe two) human genders and the male gender of numerous non-human species still open......

• Like 1

"when life hands you lemons make lemonade"

"When life hands you lemons, find a woman to whom life has handed tequila"

• Like 1
easy44

I thought Penguin was living on Saipan.

yeah, might have been Saipan, close enough!

Unless you are Muslim. Then, you are allowed up to four wives...in the Philippines.

Plus infinite number of mistresses..... :yahoo:

Threesome is no more unusual here than in other countries! There are many Filipino couple who seek additional man or woman, also a partner swap.

Cebu-Viking

Plus infinite number of mistresses..... :yahoo:

Threesome is no more unusual here than in other countries! There are many Filipino couple who seek additional man or woman, also a partner swap.

HOW would you know that ? :hyper:

HOW would you know that ? :hyper:

:snap:

Silly question!

I speak from my experience and knowledge when I say something, not what I think or have heard at Bo's..... :cool:

• Like 4