more than one partner----

Tripsigg? Polygamist...not Mormon.

Yeah. Trip was one. There was another, though.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• HTM

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disappointing one woman at a time is enough for me

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other. Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.   KonC

Hmmm I wonder how hard you'd laugh if she came to you and said that she wanted you and some guy you didn't know at the same time?  But then you have more humor...right???

Alan S

I tried various things when I was young.

One girlfriend also had a girlfriend, which was interesting, to say the least!

Now, I am single, and likely to remain that way.

rainymike

Nope, there are more than enough natural disasters for me to deal with already.

• Like 1
topcat72m

While I think its an interesting fantasy. I am usually barely able to keep up with one woman's needs I don't imagine keeping up with two possible for me. I have to admire those who can.

I'm not 18 any more.

• Like 1
Headshot

Section 29 (a) 7. Even advocating polygamy could result in problems for foreignors with the BI.

Unless you are Muslim. Then, you are allowed up to four wives...in the Philippines.

• Like 1
Headshot

That means you get four mothers-in-law too.

If the girls come from large families, you could get up to 16 MIL's.

:frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:

• Like 3
Headed that way

Closest I ever came was a really good looking dance partner that was a closeted lesbian.

What a hoot, the chick you are dancing with pointing out other hotties and chatting about what you both would like to do with them. Really fun to do when slow dancing with her.

One of the local dumb butts fell in love with her and she broke his heart. I never did tell him that she dumped him for a woman. The guy needed to think about his life anyway.

Baywak

Hmmm I wonder how hard you'd laugh if she came to you and said that she wanted you and some guy you didn't know at the same time?  But then you have more humor...right???

Like Bubba  :cool:

i one time long time ago dated a female armored car driver ... yep gun packing and drove a Harley  she asked me one time if it was ok if she invited her special GF ... i was so excited counting the days and then it happened they started first and i watched and got a few licks in and then they attacked me both of them and then things settled down and we just all rested and i said to her friend ... would you like to do a few lines with us and i received a cold look from my GF and thinking she was just jealous i reached under the bed for my mirror and party favors and when i looked under there was a gun and badge seems her friend was LAPD now that was an awkward time  and i never did that again..

Pics?

• Like 1
Baywak

No you won't, not if you look, not rare at all.

Sometimes yes, but when all is said and done, it's all good! :yahoo:

Did you notice yet how filippinas often have a girlfriend with them as a companion when they go out.Yup many will do a threesome,they want their companion with them.

easy44

Did you notice yet how filippinas often have a girlfriend with them as a companion when they go out.Yup many will do a threesome,they want their companion with them.

Yeah, but the gf is always uglier because your girl doesn't want any competition.

• Like 5
shadow

That means you get four mothers-in-law too.

Not if you marry sisters!

• Like 2
Mikala

Yeah, but the gf is always uglier because your girl doesn't want any competition.

I've noticed this multiple times. Once I agreed to throw a karaoke party for the ex-gf and 10 of her friends. ALL of them were ugly and / or chubby. Not a cute girl in the crowd (except the ex-gf). It wasn't anything like the parties I threw.

I've tried the multiple gfs at the same time with Filipinas, plus with a Filipina and a Thai girl, but it never works out. It's good for a few days or a few months and then it falls apart. Always twice to three times the drama too!

• Like 1