more than one partner----

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other.

Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.

KonC

So while they're busy eating ice cream get some popcorn and enjoy the show .. "when life hands you lemons make lemonade" 

I've thought about multiples too and have casually run it past the gf. She didn't show much interest but I'm ok with that because she's pretty much perfect and I'm content just having her. It was more of me offering her another playmate (female) than saying "hey, I want .."

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• HTM

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disappointing one woman at a time is enough for me

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other. Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.   KonC

Hmmm I wonder how hard you'd laugh if she came to you and said that she wanted you and some guy you didn't know at the same time?  But then you have more humor...right???

miles-high

the local girls would never accept such an arrangement

I wonder if it would make any difference if they were a mother and her adult daughter, sisters, cousins, classmates or the total strangers...

Steve and Myrlita

You will find it rare if at all a Filipina accepting a 3 some. Filipinas are widely known to be extremely jealous and are not keen or sharing you with anyone.

smokey

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other.

Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.

KonC

i one time long time ago dated a female armored car driver ... yep gun packing and drove a Harley  she asked me one time if it was ok if she invited her special GF ... i was so excited counting the days and then it happened they started first and i watched and got a few licks in and then they attacked me both of them and then things settled down and we just all rested and i said to her friend ... would you like to do a few lines with us and i received a cold look from my GF and thinking she was just jealous i reached under the bed for my mirror and party favors and when i looked under there was a gun and badge seems her friend was LAPD now that was an awkward time  and i never did that again..

• Like 5
JamesMusslewhite

several years ago a guy appeared on this forum who was touring the islands seeking women that would be agreeable to multiple female partners. some may recall his forum name and posts.

i'm curious as to his success or not, or whether he died from zinc deficiency.

does anyone know how it all turned out for him?

i have a snowballs chance in hell of ever duplicating his feats but admit to thinking 2 compatible partners  seems appealing for a few different reasons.

I think he is still selling soft-serve...

• Like 2
shadow

i one time long time ago dated a female armored car driver ... yep gun packing and drove a Harley  she asked me one time if it was ok if she invited her special GF ... i was so excited counting the days and then it happened they started first and i watched and got a few licks in and then they attacked me both of them and then things settled down and we just all rested and i said to her friend ... would you like to do a few lines with us and i received a cold look from my GF and thinking she was just jealous i reached under the bed for my mirror and party favors and when i looked under there was a gun and badge seems her friend was LAPD now that was an awkward time  and i never did that again..

I lived with a girl one time for a few  months, she left me for an older woman. Talk about a blow to a man's ego! So I did the gentlemanly thing and moved in with the both of them. I still sport the tattoo they gave me one especially inebriated night. Still good friends with both of them (who can't stand each other) after 25 years, the older woman is now friends on my wife's facebook page...

Cebu-Viking

You will find it rare if at all a Filipina accepting a 3 some. Filipinas are widely known to be extremely jealous and are not keen or sharing you with anyone.

I beg to differ. I met many bisexual Filipinas in Cebu. Many of them was not negative to the idea about a live in arrangement with a foreigner. 2+1.

On the other side, A foreigner I knew here in 2011, seems to be in jail, for a 4-some arrangement that went sour.

I prefer live with the fantasy only, and have my freedom.

• Like 2
quit_yume

it is not difficult to find filipinas willing to live that way, at least for a while.  

• Like 1
bounder

Once, while having an engaging albeit "brief" conversation in the kitchen, I was told that I could have a GF, but (all the while twirling a butcher knife), I would have to leave my male genitalia at home and she would be very happy to arrange that procedure for me. 

• Like 3
Bill H

No you won't, not if you look, not rare at all.

I wonder if it would make any difference if they were a mother and her adult daughter, sisters, cousins, classmates or the total strangers...

Sometimes yes, but when all is said and done, it's all good! :yahoo:

• Like 1
Bill H

I think he is still selling soft-serve..

Whippy?  No, he liked them one at a time as I remember it.

Bill H

I devoted a good bit of my life to this pursuit with varying forms of success.  It's not hard to do here at all, in fact it's pretty easy.  At one time I had four with me and that was fun for a while.  That said, nothing is quite so good as a LTR with a woman who truly loves you.

What is his username? I can't think of it right off.

dont know if he was married or not paul but if i remember correctly you asked the guy to keep us posted  on his experiences/travels. cant remember his user name or which year it was but its since 2008

as the local girls would never accept such an arrangement as shearing a guy....

perhaps if he wasn't overly hairy---------------?

Headshot

You talkin' about the guy who was married, but wanted another woman?

What is his username? I can't think of it right off.

Or, maybe it was the Mormon guy? 

Tripsigg? Polygamist...not Mormon.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2