more than one partner----

several years ago a guy appeared on this forum who was touring the islands seeking women that would be agreeable to multiple female partners. some may recall his forum name and posts.

i'm curious as to his success or not, or whether he died from zinc deficiency.

does anyone know how it all turned out for him?

i have a snowballs chance in hell of ever duplicating his feats but admit to thinking 2 compatible partners  seems appealing for a few different reasons.

• Like 1
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Paul

• HTM

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disappointing one woman at a time is enough for me

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other. Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.   KonC

Hmmm I wonder how hard you'd laugh if she came to you and said that she wanted you and some guy you didn't know at the same time?  But then you have more humor...right???

You talkin' about the guy who was married, but wanted another woman?

What is his username? I can't think of it right off.

Or, maybe it was the Mormon guy? 

• Like 2
4thDan

I like strawberry ice cream and I like french vanilla ice cream.  Sometimes I like to have a scoop of each in the same bowl at the same time.  And sometimes, I go real crazy and put hot fudge on them.  

:yahoo:

• Like 7
contraman

I like strawberry ice cream and I like french vanilla ice cream.  Sometimes I like to have a scoop of each in the same bowl at the same time.  And sometimes, I go real crazy and put hot fudge on them.  

Ah Ha

So you've had a name change ? :)

4thDan

Ah Ha

So you've had a name change ? :)

Nope same ole same ole....

• Like 1

I have floated the same thing past my wife a few times in jest ,,,, got to say her reaction was encouraging.... something like " If that what you want , better you not marry me " or something like that. Differently no sense of humor on this subject.... haha... 

4thDan

I have floated the same thing past my wife a few times in jest ,,,, got to say her reaction was encouraging.... something like " If that what you want , better you not marry me " or something like that. Differently no sense of humor on this subject.... haha... 

Hmmm I wonder how hard you'd laugh if she came to you and said that she wanted you and some guy you didn't know at the same time?  But then you have more humor...right???

• Like 8
Mr. Mike

Honestly...I no longer care to have a serious relationship with a female. A little dating is fine with me, but no more marriage. I'm getting too old for the drama that often comes with it.

That said...a loving marriage/relationship is bee's knees  :dance2:

• Like 6
smokey

i guess the down side is you have to be very careful with your selection of a special partner or you might find her eating her fair share of vanilla and chocolate ice cream herself

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

I have a mate here that is all he does, finds multiples. He is never happy though and after a few weeks, once a few months it always falls apart. One cock one woman. One is headache enough, two equals migraine.

I had enough threesomes when i was young, a good connection with a fellow human being is all that matters and if threesomes are what you are looking for then you are obviously yet to find that connection.

Life's short go find her

• Like 2

I did say in " jest " and I didn't say it was someone she didn't know, way to read what you want.... she knows I can barely handle her let alone another one..  as for another guy ,,, does a Lady-boy count as another guy ?? haha...  I remember three or four years ago when we had a laptop fixed by one of my wife sister ex's friends in Lapu Lapu, a retired US sailor, he had two local girls living with him and all seemed very happy with the arrangement, however my wife assures me only one would be sleeping with him and the other just a hangeroner as the local girls would never accept such an arrangement as shearing a guy.... 

KennyF

I've tried it three times. All three times I've ended up being ignored while they went to town on each other.

Ice cream that eats its self is not much fun.

KonC

• Like 9
shadow

however my wife assures me only one would be sleeping with him and the other just a hangeroner as the local girls would never accept such an arrangement as shearing a guy.... 

Well, I have thought of such an arrangement, but I don't really want to be sheared by the wife.

• Like 2