• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chance555

• smokey

• jtmwatchbiz

• batman2525

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your pension starts in another two years, then I would suggest that you just come for a vacation and then go back to Wales for another two years while you build up your nest egg. The Philippines is

I have spent plenty of time Phillipine slums. You are not in mortal danger but it is hard to find a comfortable chair to sit in and it soon gets very dull. Give a go. Years ago l thought it kinda fun.

Don't forget the onions.       .

Posted Images

Bill H

There is no need

I looked under the hood and there was no Freekin motor either :(

Maybe you looked under the wrong hood, ya' know?

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

A Karman Ghia has no radiator....

this morning i saw a bird i think it was a sparrow...

smokey

this morning i saw a bird i think it was a sparrow...

oh yes the red sparrow has landed 

• Like 1
batman2525

Without giving away to much I'm fairly switched on ...and was in a job thst involved criminally minded people of the worse sort believe me

Can you elaborate ?

• Like 1
smokey

Can you elaborate ?

well of all the crime fighters i can think of the worst job with the most As? holes would be a unarmed parking enforcement officer

batman2525

Posted Today, 06:51 PM batman2525, on 18 Aug 2014 - 09:58 AM, said: Can you elaborate ? well of all the crime fighters i can think of the worst job with the most As? holes would be a unarmed parking enforcement officer

Now, why didnt you let the OP answer the question....?

smokey

Now, why didnt you let the OP answer the question....?

i think his job is class 8 classified

CaptainNemo

Anyone know about of the Nigerian criminal cybercrime syndicate :ph34r:  hidin out down by colon somewhere..alot of these internet hustlers hanging around here these days.

Speaking of code..anyone know how to translate freemason code?  Anyone ever seen those 2 small pocke sized mason books with code before, i think ones red and the other black.  Any freemason lodge here in Cebucity? :ph34r:

young fox to old grey wolf..over and out :hi:

Headshot

So...you're a Nigerian scammer hiding out in Colon and speaking in code? That is really strange.

miles-high

Safe or not… I guess it all depends on whether you are “in the wrong place at the wrong time” – even in the safest city in the Philippines, you may get into or witness an unwanted “fight” to get your patronage…

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/08/22/14/watch-taxi-wars-bump-cars-go-viral

• 1 month later...

Well came back from cebu safe and sound ......I did stay at the gf place in "tin town Terrace" for a few night and all was good visited Moalboal which I liked very much ..... But then went and stayed for a further two weeks in the mountains in Danao...which was very quiet picturesque and relaxing ....Danao City was ok but not as modern as cebu for sure haha but never the less a friendly place so looks like I will buy a trail bike next June and move out there to the mountains in Danao for the first few years before my pension arrives ...that way if things go pear shaped I can return to my homeland without my forthcoming pension being dented hehe.... Also this way we give me the chance to learn the lingo, live as they live and see if any masks slip in those few years hehe

smokey

eyes are watching. please continue all correspondence via p*ssycats, vikings and lonestar CR stalls.

end of message.

Can you help me seem the 9 volt battery on my decoder ring went kaput

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Can you help me seem the 9 volt battery on my decoder ring went kaput

try the new johnny 7 latest edition secret decoder ball point pen as the batteries last longer. 

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Without giving away to much I'm fairly switched on ...and was in a job thst involved criminally minded people of the worse sort believe me ....

???

post-2454-0-27263900-1413161441_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2