Sign in to follow this  
Mikala

Vaccines for Babies - Free of Charge?

Baywak

I totally respect that decision and like your family have a very learned understanding of why.The herd mentality though is breaking free more rapidly today through there own research from the everybody does that everybody says that thinking,more and more are waking up.

Same same with my two sons and my wife and I.

Edited by Baywak
  • Like 1

broden

lets not change this thread in to a pro or anti immunization thread 

if anyone wants that they can easily start a new thread 

• Like 1

USCebuana

It used to be the schools will have medical personnel come and give shots to the kids. Prior to the visits they will ask the kids to bring their vaccination record. For preschool kids, they usually have a  schedule at the health center for vaccination. They are usually all free with maybe a very minimal fee. 

I remember being told by my doctor when they did the TB skin test on me for work that Filipinos usually test positive on the skin test because most get vaccinated for TB when they were young and the TB germ from the vaccine is still active. I had to have xrays done just to make sure. Imagine the number of TB cases if there is no vaccination considering how closely people live together there.

broden

It used to be the schools will have medical personnel come and give shots to the kids. Prior to the visits they will ask the kids to bring their vaccination record. For preschool kids, they usually have a  schedule at the health center for vaccination. They are usually all free with maybe a very minimal fee. 

I remember being told by my doctor when they did the TB skin test on me for work that Filipinos usually test positive on the skin test because most get vaccinated for TB when they were young and the TB germ from the vaccine is still active. I had to have xrays done just to make sure. Imagine the number of TB cases if there is no vaccination considering how closely people live together there.

many people test positive because they are carriers.

for example my Dad was 

USCebuana

^What did he do?  I don't know if it's true but they said many immigrants from Asian countries are carriers. I thought you had to be TB free before being allowed to enter the country.

The Philippines is very religious in their vaccination program. I wish they are as religious in their reproduction program too. 

broden

^What did he do?  I don't know if it's true but they said many immigrants from Asian countries are carriers. I thought you had to be TB free before being allowed to enter the country.

The Philippines is very religious in their vaccination program. I wish they are as religious in their reproduction program too. 

my Dad was just a depression kid from new york city.. he was born here

my wife how ever is also a carrier

she did have to go through a bunch of stuff but i don't remember it being an issue till she actually got here. 

being a carrier just means it is in your system but you are basically immune to it .. doesn't mean you can actively pass it on either 

my Dad lived his entire life with out ever having to take any drugs or do anything about it

my wife had to go through some stuff and take some drugs and cause she works in the medical field she has to basically undergo a test every once in a while but that comes down to them keeping their legal noses clean

tonny

Yes it bullshit my  child had most  done for free except a few of the ones the local barangay did not have. The baby DR  should have given her a baby book take it over . OH  and the nurses even came to  the house each time for the vitamins or shots as it was a white guys baby  and they figure the wife give them  snack money