Sign in to follow this  
Oasis Monarch

cd-r king: Reserve your item before you shop

Oasis Monarch

1. I found a way to stop being disappointed by "wala stock, sir" at cd-r king.

2. Go to http://www.cdrking.com/ and click on the product you want, e.g. door bell:

http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=18505&main=158#.U-m2GfmSwUt

3. Click "Send an inquiry" on the page in step 2. You will then be directed to:

http://www.cdrking.com/cdrkingcontactpage/?sid=18505&cnt=850cf6a7c0a6ff6136312383a73fd59f

4. Complete the inquiry, and specifically ask "which stores in Cebu City have stocks of this product?"

5. You will then get a reply via email like this:

Hi,  

Greetings!  

Thank you for your email. My name is Jaypee from CD-R King & Kenko Online Product Inquiry. 

As of August 8 inventory : 

DOORBELL DIGITAL WIRELESS 2-IN-1 W/ 2 RECEIVERS A3X2-C1/HT-W019-UN Emall Cebu 3pcs
Gaisano South 3pcs
Parkmall Cebu 3pcs
RP Cebu 3pcs
The Walk Cebu 5pcs
Gaisano Capital Talisay 3pcs
Gaisano Talamban 4pcs
Danao Center Mall 10pcs

These are the branches that have possible stocks in Cebu area. 

Kindly call the branch first before visiting for confirmation and reservation of the item. 

Please check this link for contact numbers:

For any further questions please don’t hesitate to reply. 

For any product availability concerns, please log on to www.cdrking.com so you can contact with any of our Live Chat Online Product Inquiry representative or you can call us at 935-2069, 935-2087& 0925-5122238 to assist you better. If you want to order, kindly call this number, 0923-7411817.  

Thank you for being our valued customer. Have a nice day! 

Kind Regards, 

Jaypee Afloro 
Product Inquiry Representative

6. Call the desired store and reserve the item before you proceed to the shop.

It worked for me..........

Edited by Oasis Monarch
  • Like 2

contraman

Great, but I don't want a bloody door bell, digital or otherwise :)

• Like 1

Oasis Monarch

Great, but I don't want a bloody door bell, digital or otherwise :)

Ha ha. Well I need one as I can't hear the door knock if I have my bedroom door closed. The previous door bell I bought from Ace Hardware (PHP 690 +-) conked out on me after just 3 months. So I decided to give cd-r king a try, as I have found their products to be of good quality at a reasonable price. a rare combination. After wasting time at the cd-r king stores at SM City and Ayala ("no stock sir"), I worked out my pre-order modus operandi.. :D 

• Like 2

contraman

Ha ha. Well I need one as I can't hear the door knock if I have my bedroom door closed.

Okay, but perhaps it is a hearing aid you really need :)

• Like 1

Salty Dog

So I decided to give cd-r king a try, as I have found their products to be of good quality at a reasonable price. a rare combination.

You are one lucky guy. I've found most anything I buy there to be Chinese crap. I still buy it because it's cheap, even when I have to replace it.

• Like 1

contraman

You are one lucky guy. I've found most anything I buy there to be Chinese crap. I still buy it because it's cheap, even when I have to replace it.

Yup, I also buy the cheap chinese crap, but only because I can not find any other cheap crap.

Or for that matter, any decent crap :)

• Like 1

ROVER

Ha ha. Well I need one as I can't hear the door knock if I have my bedroom door closed.

I didn't know anyone here knocked or came to the door, I though you just listen for "Ay-O" and then figure out if it is your house or one of the other100 around you...... :ROFLMAO:

• Like 3

fred42

I have been watching the videos of a brit gadget guy that lives in Manila.. Here is one of him reviewing the CDR king solar panels and charge controllers..

He definitely seems to know his stuff and still recommends the panels after having them for a year or two..

Might well order them via OP`s instructions..Thanks.

Will he open the charge controller box to see whats inside or not?

Edited by fred42
  • Like 1