Sign in to follow this  
jeppe

Translation help needed

spydoo

If you want the rest translated, you can go to odesk and post a job, if it's worth $10 to you.

• Like 2

Monsoon

Translation: A conversation between two people with an intellectual age of maximum 12 years old. 

• Like 2

Paul

Well, some of us have gone off the route, haven't we? Let's stop assuming anything, folks, other than what the man has told us. 

He asked for a simple translation, not to be cast into the Spanish Inquisition.

If you (anyone) didn't want to translate any portion of it, I don't see any slave masters standing over the lot of you with a whip, either.

Do you? 

Let's all just wait and see if he replies again. If he doesn't I wouldn't be surprised. But, I hope he will.

• Like 2

ROVER

:itsokay:

Pman

+1 Dump her.

My GF translated it and this girl is talking about having sex with him and kissing him on the weekend:

[22.7.2014 19:07:27] ROD: i want kissing u gani.
[22.7.2014 19:07:53] NITA: Then imong ginaputol. Bitttin!
[22.7.2014 19:08:08] NITA: (smirk)
[22.7.2014 19:08:46] NITA: I can kiss you mga 1 hour. Hhahha
[22.7.2014 19:08:56] ROD: sure oi? hahhaha
[22.7.2014 19:09:22] NITA: Ok all night long. Halaaaah!
[22.7.2014 19:09:43] ROD: ok lets try
[22.7.2014 19:09:53] NITA: Sure?
[22.7.2014 19:09:57] ROD: maigo btw ta diri sa ako bed bahala single ni. hahahah
[22.7.2014 19:10:04] NITA: Dili nimo kaya. Hahahah
[22.7.2014 19:11:17] NITA: So dili nka maulaw pakita nko ug ingon ana man gani. Yehhhhey! Okay!
[22.7.2014 19:12:23] ROD: hahhahaha. maulaw ghapon. mai unta maau nako ana
[22.7.2014 19:13:15] NITA: Nya naa may insects imong bed? Hahahah
[22.7.2014 19:13:54] NITA: You'll be okay lagi.. See you this weekend langga. Muuuuuah muuuuah

• Like 2

SomeRandomGuy

+1 Dump her.

My GF translated it and this girl is talking about having sex with him and kissing him on the weekend:

[22.7.2014 19:07:27] ROD: i want kissing u gani.

[22.7.2014 19:07:53] NITA: Then imong ginaputol. Bitttin!

[22.7.2014 19:08:08] NITA: (smirk)

[22.7.2014 19:08:46] NITA: I can kiss you mga 1 hour. Hhahha

[22.7.2014 19:08:56] ROD: sure oi? hahhaha

[22.7.2014 19:09:22] NITA: Ok all night long. Halaaaah!

[22.7.2014 19:09:43] ROD: ok lets try

[22.7.2014 19:09:53] NITA: Sure?

[22.7.2014 19:09:57] ROD: maigo btw ta diri sa ako bed bahala single ni. hahahah

[22.7.2014 19:10:04] NITA: Dili nimo kaya. Hahahah

[22.7.2014 19:11:17] NITA: So dili nka maulaw pakita nko ug ingon ana man gani. Yehhhhey! Okay!

[22.7.2014 19:12:23] ROD: hahhahaha. maulaw ghapon. mai unta maau nako ana

[22.7.2014 19:13:15] NITA: Nya naa may insects imong bed? Hahahah

[22.7.2014 19:13:54] NITA: You'll be okay lagi.. See you this weekend langga. Muuuuuah muuuuah

Kissing him for an hour. Then would kiss him all day.

Then she tells him he couldnt handle her. He says they can share his single bed.

First 10 sentences were all that needed to be translated really.

She contacted this guy, he has told her has already moved on but she still flirting and pushing herself on him.

That a rough translation of the whole thing. Good luck

jeppe

well first i have to say im not stupid and i can be very cold minded and calculative in these kind of situation even im really mad from inside(but im not psychopath :D ) . I'm not in Philippines right now and i came back to my home country on last May when we deicided with her that ill go to finish my university studies. Before i came home i was with her almost 1.5years there in Cebu. i just want the full translation that i can make my full conclusions and there is a small ammount of money also involved on this relationship and i want to have good leverage to get it back and it will be easier for me if i fully unerstand the conversation. She's having decent job (earning around 20-25k/month) and ive been giving her now 5k/month(totally 20 or 25k, need to check that) to help her to save for her vacation trip to singapore with a friend on October. So i want basically to ruin her vacation trip by asking the money back what i have gave to her and that will do it for sure. If she is not willing to pay back i will blackmail her to contact her mother and thats what she really don't want.

a bit more backround of the conversation and her retionship with the guy. They are not old gf and bf. She had relationship with other Filipino during whole the college time and they broke up about year before i met her, but now i suspect that she was cheating him too and they had somekind of game going on already in college. What she have been told me before about her realtionship to him is that her college friends were always teasing them about how could they fit together and so on, but she denied that they had anything going on during the college. So now when i will relive the conversation to her she will probably trying to explain that they were only joking or something. That's one reason why i want to know exact translation form whole converstaion.

They met on they're college city about week before the conversation when she went to see her mother who was in hospital cos of a car accident(nothing too serious) and met him in a group of old college friends. Then she went again back to same city(with gay friend who was also in same class with them in college) on 24th of last month and spent long weekend there. Her mother wasnt there anymore she was already got out of hospital and the trip was pure vacation and she said they will go to celebrate one of college friends bd.

jigsy

Just let it go mate. Talk of blackmail and ruining her vacation for 25k just not worth it. Live, learn and move on. Just be thankful you know now and it wasn't even more money.

• Like 6

SomeRandomGuy

well first i have to say im not stupid and i can be very cold minded and calculative in these kind of situation even im really mad from inside(but im not psychopath :D ) . I'm not in Philippines right now and i came back to my home country on last May when we deicided with her that ill go to finish my university studies. Before i came home i was with her almost 1.5years there in Cebu. i just want the full translation that i can make my full conclusions and there is a small ammount of money also involved on this relationship and i want to have good leverage to get it back and it will be easier for me if i fully unerstand the conversation. She's having decent job (earning around 20-25k/month) and ive been giving her now 5k/month(totally 20 or 25k, need to check that) to help her to save for her vacation trip to singapore with a friend on October. So i want basically to ruin her vacation trip by asking the money back what i have gave to her and that will do it for sure. If she is not willing to pay back i will blackmail her to contact her mother and thats what she really don't want.

a bit more backround of the conversation and her retionship with the guy. They are not old gf and bf. She had relationship with other Filipino during whole the college time and they broke up about year before i met her, but now i suspect that she was cheating him too and they had somekind of game going on already in college. What she have been told me before about her realtionship to him is that her college friends were always teasing them about how could they fit together and so on, but she denied that they had anything going on during the college. So now when i will relive the conversation to her she will probably trying to explain that they were only joking or something. That's one reason why i want to know exact translation form whole converstaion.

They met on they're college city about week before the conversation when she went to see her mother who was in hospital cos of a car accident(nothing too serious) and met him in a group of old college friends. Then she went again back to same city(with gay friend who was also in same class with them in college) on 24th of last month and spent long weekend there. Her mother wasnt there anymore she was already got out of hospital and the trip was pure vacation and she said they will go to celebrate one of college friends bd.

Blackmail.?

Seriously dude wtf. Get over it and move on.

Im not going to attack u just the post so i will try and be tactful.

Move on. I would love to say more but I'm being nice.

Get it?

Don't care how cold minded or calculating u can be.

U do anything of the sort and u are no better than her.

Take it as a lesson in life and move on.

• Like 4

Headshot

Jeppe, what country are you from? I'm trying to understand the mentality that says you need retribution rather than just cutting all communication and all financial ties. Whatever you have invested in this girl is gone. Trying to get it back (by any method) is foolhardy. She is not your GF. She would have to care about how her actions affect you for that to be the case. She doesn't. BTW, how did you intercept this conversation between the two of them if you are outside the Philippines? Did you install a data logger on her computer?

• Like 4

jeppe

Blackmail.?

Seriously dude wtf. Get over it and move on.

Im not going to attack u just the post so i will try and be tactful.

Move on. I would love to say more but I'm being nice.

Get it?

Don't care how cold minded or calculating u can be.

U do anything of the sort and u are no better than her.

Take it as a lesson in life and move on.

So are you saying i should not ask my money back? and what comes to blackmailing, i don't need to do that if she's willing to pay back the money.  I still care about her and want her to get a lesson(ruin her vacatioin) that what could hapen if you cheat someone. Maybe she'll learn and not cheat/lie in her next realtionshio, maybe she'll be better person after, But if ill just leave it and let her keep the money what i've gave to her she will not get any lesson.

contraman

Hmmm, reminds me of that saying

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink" :(

The best advice from several wise members, who have no doubt

Seen this all before, has been given.

IMHO

I can not see the point in progressing this thread any further

Edited by contraman
  • Like 2

jeppe

Jeppe, what country are you from? I'm trying to understand the mentality that says you need retribution rather than just cutting all communication and all financial ties. Whatever you have invested in this girl is gone. Trying to get it back (by any method) is foolhardy. She is not your GF. She would have to care about how her actions affect you for that to be the case. She doesn't. BTW, how did you intercept this conversation between the two of them if you are outside the Philippines? Did you install a data logger on her computer?

From Finland.The ammount it's not much, but i wanna give her lesson for her own best even it might sound weird. Maybe shell be better gf for some ohter guy in futures realtionship.

I accidentally got into her email when i tried to go to my own yahoo mail and i was logged in automatically cos she had used my laptop to loging there and she had checked autologin button accidentally i guess. There right away popped out to my eyes first email on the list from this guy about some pictures. I was too curios to look it and when she had sent some bikini pics of her back to him i got suspisious about what's they're relationshipi. Wasn't too hard to figure out her skype password when and i logged in there and found that conversation from there.

Edited by jeppe

For Real

So are you saying i should not ask my money back? and what comes to blackmailing, i don't need to do that if she's willing to pay back the money. I still care about her and want her to get a lesson(ruin her vacatioin) that what could hapen if you cheat someone. Maybe she'll learn and not cheat/lie in her next realtionshio, maybe she'll be better person after, But if ill just leave it and let her keep the money what i've gave to her she will not get any lesson.

And what if you don't get satisfaction with ruining her holiday and her mother doesn't care about your story. What's next? Pink Meth? Move on
  • Like 1

jeppe

And what if you don't get satisfaction with ruining her holiday and her mother doesn't care about your story. What's next? Pink Meth? Move on

Ou, im sure if she will not pay the money back to me then her mother will. She doesn't allow to her daughter to act like she is doing. And im 99% sure that she'll sent the money back if ill  tell her if shes not paying i will contact her mother.