Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• Ronin

• Buko Beach

• smokey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I have just spent a week in Manila and as usual where possible I do use Jeepnys on odd occasions and today was no exception. I was travelling back from Market Market to Makati and was sitting ri

I Do Now, But my only fear is being hit on by a Clown  

If he didn't, he got at least Php 20 worth of electro-shock therapy.    They have that sexual asphyxia thing some people enjoy. I wonder what they call this?

Posted Images

Sorry, couldn't help but chuckle - well laugh out loud actually. 

Seriously though, there are always robberies being reported by jeepney passengers.  It's happened twice  now to members of my family.

I hope you're none the worse for wear.

• Like 1
Mikala

Moral to Story

As the tears come out of my eyes from laughing so hard, I have to wonder what sort of Tazer you carry? I tend to carry a Tazer C2 as it passes thru security easily. I can "reach out and touch someone" up to 5 meters away, plus use the device in my hands (simultaneously) to taser whomever I might find within reach.

taser_c2_propic.jpg

• Like 2
contraman

Sorry, couldn't help but chuckle - well laugh out loud actually. 

I hope you're none the worse for wear.

No all is good, it takes more than that to upset this old primate :)

I have to wonder what sort of Tazer you carry? 

No its nothing as sophisticated as that.

It is smaller and in a dummy Nokia C2-00 case so is easy to carry.

• Like 1
Ronin

Can you repeat this with a video camera ready to capture the action?

Comedy gold!

• Like 2
contraman

Comedy gold!

With the pain that is in my groin, No amount of money would get me to do a repeat

The strange thing is that it is hurting more now than it was a few hours ago. :(

• Like 1
Ronin

With the pain that is in my groin, No amount of money would get me to do a repeat

The strange thing is that it is hurting more now than it was a few hours ago. :(

Maybe you'll get used to it.  Hell, it might even give your groin super powers from the electricity!

C'mon, the forum needs this!

easy44

You may be sterile now!

Buko Beach

Hey man, is that a taser in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Had the same kind of thing happen to me on 14D a few years ago. One guy sitting next to me with his bag on his lap and his hand searching around for my pocket. He hoped the movement and bouncing of the jeep covered his intent but I expect these kinds of things on jeeps so I always move my wallet keys and cell to one pocket and try and sit on the first seat as you enter the back of the jeep. That limits my exposure and I keep my hand in that pocket to block any attempts.

I looked at the guy and loudly asked him if he wanted to barfine me. LOL, his eyes bugged out and he quickly got off and never looked back. Wish I had a taser for him!

Great story Contraman. Hope your 'bits' are back to eveready status! You might have seen the inside of a duracell for a few hours until the matter was sorted out, but it would of been worth it.

Just curious, are tasers legal in the Philippines? If so any place that sells them around Cebu?

• Like 2
contraman

You may be sterile now!

At my age I certainly hope so :)

Buko Beach

Comedy gold!

Google Glass anyone? :cool_01:

• Like 1
contraman

Just curious, are tasers legal in the Philippines? If so any place that sells them around Cebu?

Not sure if they are legal or not, but I purchased this one about 6 years ago at Glorietta Plaza,  Makati

• Like 1
smokey

Okay, I have just spent a week in Manila and as usual where possible I do use Jeepnys on odd occasions and today was no exception.

I was travelling back from Market Market to Makati and was sitting right up behind the driver.

There was a pinoy sitting opposite me giving me the eye.  I was initially thinking he may fancy me but I knew he wasn’t when another two got on and sat right up against me.

This was in spite of the fact that there as plenty of room.

The guy next to me has a bag on his lap and his hands were underneath the bag.

Strange me thinks, perhaps he his quietly enjoying himself.

But the alarm bells were ringing as the guy opposite me was trying to out stare me.

Me thinks, I could have an issue here so I reached into my pocket and switched on my trusty Tazer.

All was quiet for a few minutes then the third one reach across me with a 20 peso note to pay the driver, but conveniently dropped it just in front of me.

Silly me reaches down to retrieve it for him and as I do so, the Guy next to me  reached into my pocket and  sets off my Tazer.

OMG, I don’t know who got the biggest fright, him, me or the rest of the passengers.

It went off right by my Willie, the pain, My initial reaction was to stand up , but in doing so almost knocked myself out.

The Guy with his hand in my pocket almost tore my trousers off trying to get his hand out of my pocket.

In doing so he tazered himself and could not release the button on the Tazer, so he was getting shocked over and over.

The other two guys had no idea what was happening to their mate or the Kano that was going crazy.

They just got up and bolted, even though we were still moving.

Eventually the guy next to me composed himself enough to bail out as well.

There was only me and a couple of old ladies left as the rest had departed also.

The driver started to demand payment for all passengers and was not so politely told what he could do as I believe he was part of the conspiracy.

I hailed a cab and went back to my hotel.

Moral to Story.

Tazers work just fine.

Don’t get tazered into your genitals.

Be aware at all times, especially those who smile at you.

I can just imagine those guys chatting and still working out what actually happened :)

how about save your money for retirement so you can take a taxi when you get old and wear a dress that will confuse them even more

Edited by smokey
contraman

how about save your money for retirement so you can take a taxi when you get old and wear a dress that will confuse them even more

I Do Now, But my only fear is being hit on by a Clown   :)

Edited by contraman
  • Like 2