Sign in to follow this  
Adiac

Chiropractic and Acupuncture

smokey

i have used pardes in ayala ... nice guy and very quick he had a special for 10 visits... for me its the cracking of the neck the old twist feels great,, and i have a bulging bone on the back he can get it straight about 50% of the time.. i give him a straight 8.5 on the scale of 1 to 10

Peter C

But still i got a question about the costs, well just roughly for an hour treatment, just to know so i wont get enourmously overcharced being obviously new to the scenery. If someboddy can say anything about that i would realy appreciate that.

Thanks upfront fellows..

the chiro that was not successful - I do not want to name him - charged me 1200 PHP for a 10 to 15 minutes treatment.

in safehaven I had to pay between 2100 and 3000 PHP for a treatment between 60 and 90 minutes, including a small snack after treatment. may be it is a little bit expensive, but I do not regret that as the result counts - everything was cured and I am free of pain, what do I want more?

David_LivinginTalisay

the chiro that was not successful - I do not want to name him - charged me 1200 PHP for a 10 to 15 minutes treatment.

in safehaven I had to pay between 2100 and 3000 PHP for a treatment between 60 and 90 minutes, including a small snack after treatment. may be it is a little bit expensive, but I do not regret that as the result counts - everything was cured and I am free of pain, what do I want more?

Dr Pardis used to charge PHP500 per 'session' seeming regardless of how little or how much time that session took (over an hour for my 1st session with him, only 15-20 min for 2nd).

I read he now charges Php1,000 per session, but have no personal confirmation if that is correct, and his current pricing?

smokey

Dr Pardis used to charge PHP500 per 'session' seeming regardless of how little or how much time that session took (over an hour for my 1st session with him, only 15-20 min for 2nd).

I read he now charges Php1,000 per session, but have no personal confirmation if that is correct, and his current pricing?

you are correct... you dont think rent at ayala is cheap do you

Baywak

1500P now for about 10 minutes,he is good.

Edited by Baywak

Joel

For the previous 2 weeks my shoulder and neck pain have been terrible. But after 3 sessions of acupuncture with Dr. Jeff Ong, the pain was mostly gone last Friday .

Unfortunely as soon as that pain eased up, I Acted like I was 16 again and my back went into spasms. But I did get the task finished !! I have been laying in bed for two days using ice packs, muscle relaxers and pain killers until today when I could actually walk enough to get to Dr. Pardis in Ayala mall. After his adjustment I felt better by the time I walked out of his office. He even mentioned that I looked alive compared to how I walked in. Not bad for 900 pesos . Dr Pardis is the 4 th Chiro that I would call a life saver for me.

I guess this means my desire to live away from Cebu city will always be quashed by the fact that without a chiropractor and acupuncturist. , I am doomed .

Enjoy your day. There are no redos.

b7335920

Anyone ever deal with this?After moving several times over the years it was always difficult to find new chiropractor to adjust my neck and back.Not many can get it done right(one out of 10 literally)I finally had my chiropractor write EXACTLY how he adjusts me,in doctorese,on the back of a business card.Since then ANY chiropractor i visit can read card and get it the first time correctly.Just a tip for those relocating not to have to suffer through a bad adjustment or 10

Goetz1965

Instead of going to doctors all the time I would highly suggest to start with sports to strengthen the skeletal muscles - also its good for your overall health. 

• Like 2

Monsoon

Hey, I've had a slipped disc 3 years ago and two big flare ups this year... it's better now but I'd like to talk to a chiro... Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Cheers!

I can tell you unequivocally DO NOT USE that weird jerk Pardice in the basement of Ayala.

DO NOT USE.

Chiro isn't very popular in the Phils. 

b7335920

Instead of going to doctors all the time I would highly suggest to start with sports to strengthen the skeletal muscles - also its good for your overall health. 

there are some of us in great health,exercise daily,eat right,not overweight,and still.....have to go to a doctor....but your right about exercise,it helps

I can tell you unequivocally DO NOT USE that weird jerk Pardice in the basement of Ayala.

DO NOT USE.

nice tip,i just checked that place out and seemed a little odd and i passed

Edited by b7335920

Monsoon

nice tip,i just checked that place out and seemed a little odd and i passed

He is a horrible 'doctor' and horrible human being. If he were in the states I'd have his license and just about everything he owns. 

Headshot

He is a horrible 'doctor' and horrible human being. If he were in the states I'd have his license and just about everything he owns. 

It sounds like you had a bad experience with him. Do you want to tell us about it? I used him a couple of times, and my experiences were OK.

smokey

DO NOT USE.

dang I have used him and while he is not everyones buddy he does know his job