110/220v coffee grinder...

miles-high

miles-high

Since I travel between 110 and 220 countries often, almost all things I carry are 110/220 capable including portable coffee maker, toothbrush, etc.

However, I cannot find any 110/220 coffee grinder… I have searched the Internet, Amazon, known manufacturers’ websites, etc. to no avail...

Often I have to carry two grinders. :help:

If anyone has or knows a 110/220 dual voltage coffee grinder, I would appreciate it if you would advise me of its make and model. :)

z.jpg

Bill H

Many blenders here have a coffee grinder attachment, so I quit fooling with a stand alone grinder long ago!  They work very well too!

BossHog

Why not just use a manual grinder?

post-5791-0-44541900-1406346441_thumb.jpg

Not much work if you're only making coffee for one or two. Also lighter in the luggage.

Or, if you're set on electric there are lots of quality battery-powered coffee grinders available:

post-5791-0-56649600-1406346836_thumb.jpg

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 1
lopburi3

Believe you are not finding this items because it uses an AC motor and the speed would change depending on local electric Hz of country used.  Multi voltage will not change that.

miles-high

Why not just use a manual grinder? Not much work if you're only making coffee for one or two. Also lighter in the luggage.

I’ve never thought about that... duh ;)

I think that is a good idea! :D

Thank you!

Edited by miles-high
  • Like 2

Often I have to carry two grinders.

Wow, you're worse than I am. I grind my coffee just before I go on a trip. But I take a french press and a kettle so I can have coffee in the room.

miles-high

I take a french press and a kettle

I carry this 110/220 coffee maker with me…

1.jpg

All these get inside the pot and it becomes one small portable coffee maker…

2.jpg

:)

• 1 month later...

Google 110/220 coffee grinder-among the listings is one for Sam's stores (not the warehouse) and they have several-Krups, Braun, Sacchi (Mr Coffee)

Like someone else said before...I find a good quality blender does the job real well....getting harder to find coffee in the bean though.  Last week SM was "out of stock"...and not sure when it would be back.  They used to carry three or four different brands of beans....oh well.