Surprise, Surprise. I'm a Daddy? Nope!

Mikala

i order a test kit online and pay with credit card 14800p (personal test - legal / curt test is 25000p)

I paid about $100 for the test kit and then another $100 to the test laboratory. So about 8,800p in all. That's Amazon.com though. That would require more hassle by you though in sending part of the test kit to her locally.

For the legal test admissable in court and such, it was going to be about $450. That local lab is making some profit!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stgCarlo

• Headshot

• Bill H

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure you would have a gut feeling once you viewed those pictures, what did your gut say, did you see your self in the mirror. Next, I wouldn't send her one dime until you take a DNA test to prove

Mate, forget about all the money calculations and where he, she and you might live in the future. You are getting too far ahead of yourself. Just back off and don't make any decisions until you get th

Boy, I tell ya. All these guys and how they talk about not caring for a child if it isn't yours.    I have a baby boy in the Philippines whom I love with all my heart.  There is not a snowball's ch

Posted Images

stgCarlo

i took a look in amazon and i saw some offers in phils for 9000p but i like to have collection center here and there.. at the moment i do not care about some peso

as soon this test is positive i need to go ambassy to know what i have to do and how.. i guess then it becomes more expensive.. but still cheap compared with raising a child.. one step after another..

at the moment im thinking about how to do with child and where to live.. i do not like the idea "my son" grows up in a boarding house with a single mother..

im reading a bit about to buy 3 houses in a subdivision talisay or so... there you can buy a house 800 to 1,2 mio p

in one house they can live in and two houses for rent getting money do not matter what will happen with me..

growing up in such a subdivision is good i think and having income over rentage will make many things possible

just an idea i have now.. all things are on the move in my mind..

• Like 1
stgCarlo

Small update

Paternity Test is ordered now 

She is going with the child to Tarlac to do the test sample

She will borrow the money to go to Tarlac from her boss (Helper) and asked me if i can refund the fare after i see the test result and that this is my son..

It seems she do not try to scam me and it seems she is very sure im the father...

• Like 1
Mikala

It seems she do not try to scam me and it seems she is very sure im the father...

I hope it works out. I wish my test results showed I was the father of the baby boy the ex-gf delivered...

• Like 1
Headshot

I took a look on DNA test in St. Luke's.. its 21,000 per person + fees so maybe 45,000?

How about to buy a test here in Cebu at www.hi-precision.com.ph take it with me to manila, get the DNA from the child there, and take all back to Cebu and wait for the test result here from Hi Precision?

I go there sometimes to make some tests / check up.. A doc here told me they are good and cheaper as tests in a hospital.. Makes it sense to get a test there? Someone has experience with it?

Actually it does not matter if the test is valuable to a court or not.. Actually I just wish to know yes or no.

There are Hi-Precision labs both in Cebu City and in the Angeles City area, so you should be able to work something out with Hi-Precision so you can go to their lab here and she can go with the baby to the lab in Angeles City and then just have the two tests compared Get the cheaper non-legal paternity test done. I've never needed this kind of test done, but I've had plenty of lab work done at Hi-Precision. They do good work at a fraction of the cost at a hospital. Go to Hi-Precision and see what can be set up. You may need to talk with a manager rather than one of the girls out front. You may be able to save a trip to Luzon until after you know for sure.

Until you know this is your son, you aren't going to be worrying about legalities, and if the Swiss embassy is anything like the US embassy, they will require their own DNA test performed anyway before the child can get Swiss citizenship (that is if I remember correctly that you're Swiss). Regardless of citizenship, if you get a positive result, you need to start thinking about living arrangements. To me, it would certainly make more sense to have them living here with or near you than to have them living in Manila under others' influence. You and the baby's mother certainly have more in common now than most couples living here have when they get together. You obviously found her at least attractive. Who knows what could grow from that relationship?

Personally, I don't smell a scam here. The baby looks too much like you to be a scam. How would they find a baby that looks just like you?

Edit: It appears you have gone with EasyDNA. I'm sure they will do you a good job.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

anyone has negative experience with easyDNA?

That is the one i mentioned in my previous post. I have not used them but have thought about having the genetic predisposition thing done sometime when I am in the neighborhood. 

ILoveCyrus

Hala ka..!! U swung and hit a home run!!!

Sounds as though she might be genuine. How did you meet her?

stgCarlo

Headshot i use Hi-Precision here in Cebu to do check ups like colesterol... im upper limit not to need meds yet.. doc said i shall eat peanuts, bananas, water melone and so on to lower the ldl value and drink at least 4 beers a week to higher the hdl value.. in addition i do full check up there once a year with EGK and so on if all is fine.. up till now all is fine :)

Test kits are already ordered now... monday she and me should have them and in 5 to 10 working days the result should be ready

I lived in Switzerland, born Germany... but do not matter.. with german passport he will be allowed to live and work in Switzerland too.

I do not think there will grow now a relationship or its good to live together from next week on.. but im able to rent a house from my son same subdivision.. and see her and him often.. who know what will happen then ;)

Monsoon yesterday i did not see all.. or saw but not able to get into my brain... today all is more relaxed.. i get used to having a son

Frankie i meet her over a friend in cebu city.. she is from toledo.. now working as helper in luzon

If you search for a nice lady.. some of my friends here are still virgin ;)

Edited by stgCarlo
billy

Headshot i use Hi-Precision here in Cebu to do check ups like colesterol... im upper limit not to need meds yet.. doc said i shall eat peanuts, bananas, water melone and so on to lower the ldl value and drink at least 4 beers a week to higher the hdl value.. in addition i do full check up there once a year with EGK and so on if all is fine.. up till now all is fine :)

Test kits are already ordered now... monday she and me should have them and in 5 to 10 working days the result should be ready

I lived in Switzerland, born Germany... but do not matter.. with german passport he will be allowed to live and work in Switzerland too.

I do not think there will grow now a relationship or its good to live together from next week on.. but im able to rent a house from my son same subdivision.. and see her and him often.. who know what will happen then ;)

Monsoon yesterday i did not see all.. or saw but not able to get into my brain... today all is more relaxed.. i get used to having a son

Frankie i meet her over a friend in cebu city.. she is from toledo.. now working as helper in luzon

If you search for a nice lady.. some of my friends here are still virgin ;)

Good luck he's a beautiful boy, lucky you.

Headshot

Carlo, have you thought much about what you want to do if the test is positive? Do you think you would want her to come back to Cebu?

contraman

Carlo, You seem very excited at the prospect of being a dad and from the photos, he looks a great kid.

But, just take it easy until the results are back.

Your high may be deflated in a big way if the results are negative.

Just saying

• Like 1
stgCarlo

Headshot yes i think about that.. but i will need some more days to know exactly what i wish or what steps i will try

She wish to come back to cebu, cebu city or toledo so its not really a question anymore..

Actual i like the idea living in the same subdivision with them.. he is able to visit me if he like or im able to have lunch or dinner with them often..

I think it will be done in some steps... first get them to cebu.. get a first place for them to stay for some time... get used to him and her.. and then to see what i and she wish... cebu city, talisay, lapu lapu something like that..

I searched for a new place for me last weeks.. i stopped now searching to see how it will develop first..

financial some things are possible.. my budget to live here is 1500 euros or around 85000p and i live in an 12500p 2 bed room apartment... my one year contract ended 5 months ago... in addition i save 150k to 250k a month on bank accounts in Germany and Switzerland every month for retirement... while i work as software developer from here for a company in Germany..

At least i will not have a money problem i hope..

stgCarlo

Carlo, You seem very excited at the prospect of being a dad and from the photos, he looks a great kid.

But, just take it easy until the results are back.

Your high may be deflated in a big way if the results are negative.

Just saying

yes i get used to it now.. but if i will be sad if the test is negative.. then its maybe time for me to find the right girl and make some babies ;)

• Like 1
stgCarlo

Topper im able to read.. and about some things i really read...

Condoms around 99% save.. good condoms... not the untested ones you are able to buy here...

if you wish to be sure.. do vasectomy