Surprise, Surprise. I'm a Daddy? Nope!

let them sent you the Kids dna material, and have the test done in the place were you are yourself right now, so you will be sure there cant be any scamming with the test. Have it sent to a postbox not on your name. Contact that muttual friend from whom she got your number, to find out if the story sticks. And than if the kid is yours and you want it, hop a plane and hug it. Would be my Suggestion -:)

• Like 3
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stgCarlo

• Headshot

• Bill H

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure you would have a gut feeling once you viewed those pictures, what did your gut say, did you see your self in the mirror. Next, I wouldn't send her one dime until you take a DNA test to prove

Mate, forget about all the money calculations and where he, she and you might live in the future. You are getting too far ahead of yourself. Just back off and don't make any decisions until you get th

Boy, I tell ya. All these guys and how they talk about not caring for a child if it isn't yours.    I have a baby boy in the Philippines whom I love with all my heart.  There is not a snowball's ch

Posted Images

tripsigg

I'm calling it a scam but I'd get a DNA test done at St Lukes. I think they do the ones for the US embassy. 

stgCarlo

i took a look on dna test in st. lukes.. its 21000 per person + fees so maybe 45000?

how about to buy a test here in cebu at www.hi-precision.com.ph take it with me to manila.. get the dna from the child there.. take all back to cebu and wait for the test result here from hi precision?

i go there sometimes to make some tests / check up.. a doc here told me they are good and cheaper as tests in a hospital.. makes it sense to get a test there? someone has experience with it?

actual it do not matter if the test is valuable to a curt or not.. actual i just wish to know yes or no

• Like 3
Mikala
she keeps telling me i was the only one possible

I had the ex-gf telling me the same thing. She repeatedly said I was the only guy she had sex with. I believed her until the 1st DNA test results came back. It showed she's the mother and 0% chance that I'm the father. She vehemently denied she ever had sex with anyone else. So the 2nd DNA test came back and it still showed 0% that I'm the father. She then demanded a 3rd DNA test, but I felt that 2 was overkill for a test that's 99.99% accurate.

I calculated the date of birth (using one of the website calculators) to find the week (or so) that the child was conceived. Then I checked my passport and determined that I wasn't in the country 3-4 weeks either side of the week the child was conceived.

With 3 strikes, she was OUT!!!

I used test I purchased off Amazon.com from 2 different companies / test labs.

The girl admitted finally that she had a weekend fling with some guy, but later took that back and said she made up that story. With that type of girl, I never knew when she was lying or telling the truth. I caught her in lies hundreds of times. At least that drama is over with!

Edited by Mikala
stgCarlo

I used test I purchased off Amazon.com from 2 different companies / test labs.

I took a look in amazon.. they offer tests 2,99 dollar up? it sounds not possible for me..

some tests look better between 100 dollar to 140 dollar...

but i do not really like to wait long till get a shipment from other country... i would like to buy one here today or tomorrow and go to manila with it.

Contango

St Lukes or Asia hospital will do it, fly up and go in with the boy and get samples taken..pay up and wait and see.

I took a look in amazon.. they offer tests 2,99 dollar up? it sounds not possible for me..

some tests look better between 100 dollar to 140 dollar...

but i do not really like to wait long till get a shipment from other country... i would like to buy one here today or tomorrow and go to manila with it.

Good to see that you are an adult and take responsibility!

Once you have the answers that you are the father, you need to start paying child support, 4-6k is a suitable amount. Depending on the circumstances and where he lives.

You should also try to get an agreement about joint custody and make sure he gets your citizenship ASAP.

Congratulations and good luck!

Harry

• Like 8
stgCarlo

I made a little test.. sending some friends in europe the last picture of the child without any comment in skype...

two answerd me meanwhile...

1. answer: this child looks exactly like you? are you father now????

2. answer: the child looks very similar to you.. is it yours???

OK it seems the question the child looks like me or not is answered....

• Like 1
Cebu-Viking

Another reason why I always rap it in, before I enjoy the fun. Imported dongs from Thailand, and they never let me down, so far.

If you really was the father, she would contacted you long before. Pure logic. So why didn't she?

Take a look at her Facebook friends, other foreigners who live in the Philippines. Send them a message, and ask if they have got the same kind of message from the mother. Now you would have a reason to not go any further in this case. If you met her on a dating site, do the same there, if possible.

DNA test, other costs, just to find out that the child is probably maybe not yours?

Time to change Sim card, and move on, if you unsure or have doubts.

However, if you believe in God and Karma, DNA test is the way to go.

stgCarlo

Once you have the answers that you are the father, you need to start paying child support, 4-6k is a suitable amount. Depending on the circumstances and where he lives.

Harry i think so too

im thinking meanwhile about how to do.. just sending money to toledo where her family lives and where she with to go too i do not know how much of the money will be spent for him then

on the other hand.. if the family will be fine he will be fine too..

the main question is more do i like just to support or do i like to see him sometimes or do i like to raise him?

just sending some money every month or split support in sending some money and sending milk, diappers, clothes, toys, ....  is not hard to do... but is this what i like?

if the child is from me there is no question about support...

as my father always told me: only have sex with a woman if you are ready to raise a child..

• Like 6
Cebu-Viking

Read post # 19 again, and think - twice.

20K+ per test !

I would do some serious free investigation first, before I spent 20K+

I dated 2 ladies when I was in Cebu in 2012. Both of them demanded that I 'show my serious intentions' first, so no sex. So we dated only without any fun, however both of there ladies became pregnant with another man, while they dated me. Just saying

• Like 2
stgCarlo

Take a look at her Facebook friends, other foreigners who live in the Philippines. Send them a message, and ask if they have got the same kind of message from the mother. Now you would have a reason to not go any further in this case. If you met her on a dating site, do the same there, if possible.

I think to know yes or no i have to make a test... asking around do not really help... maybe she had someone at this time or not... still im able to be the father..

going manila and make test i should do..

stgCarlo

as far i know scam happends more if a girl is pregnant.. not easy to test and need for support of living / check ups

having a child already.. saying we can meet in manila to make a test (she live Binalonan some hours to go to manila) without asking for money to go there to do a test says me at least she thinks im the father or it makes not really sense for me..

(maybe some boys going manila and she has time shedule with all to know who the father is? maybe but still its my job to make a test too)

i guess she will ask for money for the fare to go back then.. i do not know and i think some hundred peso do not matter in this case

i never was manila yet.. i have some friends there.. lets have some days vaccation in manila and do a test in addition

• Like 3