Surprise, Surprise. I'm a Daddy? Nope!

Headshot

IF the child is yours, I would probably choose D...but with the caveat that I would have to do it in such a way that I was only supporting the child...and NOT the family, the BF and half the village. Giving money (whether she is on Luzon or Cebu) does not guarantee that any of the money will be spent for the child's benefit. If you can't set something up to make sure that your support can't be diverted, and that 100% of it will benefit the child, then you are just spinning your wheels.

• Like 6
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stgCarlo

• Headshot

• Bill H

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure you would have a gut feeling once you viewed those pictures, what did your gut say, did you see your self in the mirror. Next, I wouldn't send her one dime until you take a DNA test to prove

Mate, forget about all the money calculations and where he, she and you might live in the future. You are getting too far ahead of yourself. Just back off and don't make any decisions until you get th

Boy, I tell ya. All these guys and how they talk about not caring for a child if it isn't yours.    I have a baby boy in the Philippines whom I love with all my heart.  There is not a snowball's ch

Posted Images

philuk

Sure it is Phil...

Come on Roger, this is like a futuristic live, interactive CNN report of a big fire at an LPG cylinder storage facility. Explosions everywhere and flaming cylinders whizzing out of the smoke in all sorts of directions. Anchor: "The fire chief has just sent a squad of men towards that large storage tank, press A if you agree with his decision or B if you don't!"

The are lots of folks watching and many prepared to press the buttons :)

Not the thread. It has become apparent that a forum is no longer the place to voice ones oppinions in case it confuses people. :huh:

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Mandingo

I would bet a lot of the ones giving you parenting and how to handle the mother advice here have failed at both, some several times. You sound like an intelligent guy so do what you think is best for your child, if you know for sure it is yours .........imo.

There is another option.......you raise the child.

• Like 1
Topper

:popcorn:  Any word yet on the test results?

Edwin

:popcorn: Any word yet on the test results?

Not until August 9.

stgCarlo

Not until August 9.

I got a text some minutes ago from easydna:

Gud am. Pls. B advised that ur dna test result is due on aug. 8. We may b able to email it to u late afternoon of said date. If received today, we´ll forward to u asap.

Thank u. easyDNA

stgCarlo
There is another option.......you raise the child.

I thought about this too

As far i know a child gets basic trust in the first years and taking away mama can cause loosing this trust. the child maybe will have fear to loose the only person again connected to him. This can cause influence all his life concerning relationships.

This is maybe not the best way for the child.. as long there are other options

I thought about to have the work mate as yaya too.. she know and raise the child with the mother since birth.. the work mate has a close connection to the child. Living here in a house with the child and this yaya was an option.. but sad to say.. meanwhile i know the work mate is 17 years old...

Edited by stgCarlo
  • Like 1
Headshot

I got a text some minutes ago from easydna:

Gud am. Pls. B advised that ur dna test result is due on aug. 8. We may b able to email it to u late afternoon of said date. If received today, we´ll forward to u asap.

Thank u. easyDNA

I'm guessing they mean late Friday afternoon THEIR time (in the US) which will be Saturday morning here in the Philippines

stgCarlo

I'm guessing they mean late Friday afternoon THEIR time (in the US) which will be Saturday morning here in the Philippines

Maybe but its good to have a due date now :)

But she still did not ask for money and she was still talking all the time what to do or what to pay after we got test result.. She seem to be sure im the daddy..

By the way.. no text from her today up till now..

But she still did not ask for money and she was still talking all the time what to do or what to pay after we got test result

If there is a "Con's for dummies" somewhere inside it would say  : 

The best con and the hardest one to detect is when you get your mark to give u stuff without you asking for it.

<My boss borrow me money for the birth, I owe him 20 000.> This is a suggestive sentence and the suggestion is for you to pay it. Whatever comes in the same breath as this is just to reinforce the suggestion

like.. I wish I could pay him, but all my salary go to the baby now.. 

The classic one : I am a student and work in a salon part time, but I have to quit the school now cos my salary cant pay the school and help my family. I am sad :( and cry many times all day .. 

Not that your potential baby mama is a con artist ;) 

Edited by Runian
stgCarlo

The best con and the hardest one to detect is when you get your mark to give u stuff without you asking for it.

Its more about scam now as child..

In her case she told me about birth and how it was.. that she own some money and i asked her to make a list.. in this case talking about this a good girl and a scammer will tell you which credits she has. Red flags with her raised later after a week as every day came more money..

As soon you have a filippino friend here.. girl or boy.. with the time people start to talk about problems too and tell you about it or talk with you about it.. this do not mean they ask you to help (good ones) this just means this is in their mind and its nice to talk with someone about it.

Like the friend who worked at NSO.. she had a hard time to study.. and sometimes she talked with me over a problem.. after 2 or 3 years talking with me she know for sure already there is no help.. what means she talk about a problem cause its good to talk about things.  if you have a problem and sit somewhere with a friend.. you will talk about it too..

By the way to finish study whole family had a hard time.. many things to pay then.. we talked about some things.. after she had her certificate and it was done she was so happy.. i asked her where the college ring is we selected together on a picture.. she told me there was no budget for a ring anymore.. i bought her the college ring then for 4100p as gift for finishing study... was it scam or just telling what i asked for?

• Like 1
stgCarlo

Update

I got the test result some minutes ago..

Not such easy to understand all the informations, markers, alleles, index and stati..

Good to have a statement of result below :baby:

Someone wish to know the result? :hyper:

Mikala
Someone wish to know the result?

I'd like to know the result. I remember my DNA test results had a lot of numbers and figures on it, but the only thing that mattered was at the top where it showed the likelihood that the baby was mine.... 0%

Edit: spelling...

Edited by Mikala
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Update

I got the test result some minutes ago..

Not such easy to understand all the informations, markers, alleles, index and stati..

Good to have a statement of result below :baby:

Someone wish to know the result? :hyper:

Well, I for one would like to know the results........LOL.....With all the build up in this thread and you have to ask ? you for sure have been in the Philippines long enough you have learned to play "The game too" :bomb: