Surprise, Surprise. I'm a Daddy? Nope!

stgCarlo

I got a text one hour ago from a girl i meet two or three times march 2012

After a bit hello and how are you... she told me im daddy.. that i have a son born 25.12.2012

The first thought was.. me? are you sure me? you know with whom you are texting with now?
After asking her a bit it seems she is pretty sure im the only possible father of her son...

Now its a bit confusing... thinking about is it possible that this child is from me to running away or support child and mother..

She gave me a facebook page from "her" son and i took a look.. thinking about if she just borrow the child from someone or if she

was at bday party and just hold the child some minutes.. but too many pictures there on her facebook page.. it seems she is the

mother and the child has not a pinoy father looking on the pictures...

i looked on the pictures i made meeting her.. looked on the date... 21.3.2012.. calculating a bit.. starting to think about where i

bought the condoms at this time im normally using... at this time i lived lapu lapu.. it was rose pharmacy close to gaisano grand

mall.. (not easy to buy condoms around grand mall at all)  this ones was stored somewhere behind.. at this time i thought maybe im

the only one buying condoms in lapu lapu... the date stamped on condom boxes was not new but still usable..

thinking about many things.. searching for paternity test here in phils.. how to do.. what does it cost.. what will i do if?

actual she do not know even my name or where i live.. but im curious and wish to know is it from me or not... or better not to be

curious? its surprising how bad my brain works now.. too many things in mind.. too many thoughts.. even things like how her boobs

will look like now after having baby comes up into my mind.. crazy..

i keep texting and asking her... she is actual working as helper in luzon.. her family lives in toledo cebu
she had a cessarian cut.. reading here in forum how much such things cost i asked her how much she needed to pay.. she told me the bill was 40000p for all and that 16000p are still open..

im still thinking about if this child is from me or not.. is it possible.. shall i react and go there to make a dna test or is it just that im the only one she is able to reach? but i guess i wish to know..

in front of comming to phils i read a lot about philippines even how much to pay for a child.. as far i remember its a bit below 3000p a month.. not that much.. and not a problem at all for me.. i thought about putting 3 million on a bank account the child is able to live from interest.. so many thoughts in mind..

better to step back now and make a plan.. doing small steps and cross bridges when they are there..

anyone some ideas? suggestion? thoughts? serious pls

how long will a dna test take to get the result?

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stgCarlo

• Headshot

• Bill H

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure you would have a gut feeling once you viewed those pictures, what did your gut say, did you see your self in the mirror. Next, I wouldn't send her one dime until you take a DNA test to prove

Mate, forget about all the money calculations and where he, she and you might live in the future. You are getting too far ahead of yourself. Just back off and don't make any decisions until you get th

Boy, I tell ya. All these guys and how they talk about not caring for a child if it isn't yours.    I have a baby boy in the Philippines whom I love with all my heart.  There is not a snowball's ch

Posted Images

Chris24

I agree with voiredire.  That said, if this is your son then you should support him and try to be part of his life.  Merry Christmas by the way.

Under the circumstances the odds seem against him being yours (why would she wait a year and a half to spring this on you?)  but you owe it to him and to you to find out, and for certain.  This is something that has to be done with you right there on the ground.

• Like 5
jtmwatchbiz

better to step back now and make a plan.. doing small steps and cross bridges when they are there..

stick to the above quote and you'll be fine. perfectly normal for all those ideas to be running around in your head so don't be unsettled by them. simply establish whether you're the daddy and if so i'm sure you will be willing and able to handle supporting the kid. have a bit more confidence in yourself as from what you wrote it's clear you know what to do.   

• Like 4
stgCarlo

do i see myself on the pictures... i do not know.. i think to see yourself in a child is more do you wish to see yourself or not...

i searched now for some child pics from me.. but do not have much here...

thats me some years ago ;)

tuch.jpg

i do not know.. child looks more like my brother as me.. maybe my mother is able to say better.. but now i do not like to send her pictures...

stgCarlo

why would she wait a year and a half to spring this on you? the ground.

i asked her this.. she told me her phone was snatched going there and she did not have my number... now she got number from a friend i know too

ok it seems going luzon, making test and then make the next steps...

• Like 2
Ozepete

Like Voirdire said, look at those pictures and follow your gut feeling, then get over to the Phils and have a DNA test done.

Besides what a little cute kid.  Also looking at your picture as a kid I would have to say 'Congratulations Daddy!   :twocents:  :baby:

Edited by Ozepete
  • Like 8
Sonny

Dam cute kid.  Only thing for sure at this point is that Westerners and Filipinas make beautiful babies.

• Like 6
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

If the child is yours, please do the right thing and take responsibility for him. 

It can be tough if you have a manipulative mother on the scene. Hopefully most if not all of your support goes to the benefit of your child. 

child looks more like my brother as me.

Was your brother in town during that time as well? If not, looks like congratulations are in order. 

• Like 4
stgCarlo

i live in cebu city... luzon is not such far

monsoon no my brother never was in phils yet.. he wish but his wife do not allow him to come :bashtroll:

at this time march 2012 she never asked me for money... i saw her not such often to know her well

she keeps telling me i was the only one possible

stgCarlo

Also looking at your picture as a kid I would have to say 'Congratulations Daddy!

salamat dong

yes it seems i need to go there and make a test.. looking for flights to manila now... it seems this weekend i have a new plan what i will do..

• Like 2

Wow guy, hang on there. I do not know how you hooked up with this girl, and am only suspicious because of the time delay. This might be an internet scam, but if it is, it is a good one. How old is the FB page? If this is a scam, they probably created the page just for you, and there is a page for everyone they are doing it too. Look at other friends on the page, are they all dead ends? The pictures might be taken over the child's life, but they will all have been posted recently. Are you now in the Philippines? If so, extra care, but get at least 2 good DNA tests from unconnected labs. A Pinoy lawyer might be good for some advice, but do not trust them any further than there dead body can be kicked. As for scams? this might be a good one? Have you spoken to her? Could this be some geek using some bargirls book, or cell phone list? Remember, scammers here go through a lot of labor for very little. There time is cheap.

• Like 2
stgCarlo

Wow guy, hang on there. I do not know how you hooked up with this girl

she is a friend from a girl i know.. so we meet that time together and next day alone again...

Are you now in the Philippines? If so, extra care

yes i live in cebu city... why extra care being here?

i do not know if she try to scam me.. i think not so.. she offered from beginning to do a dna test.. how to scam if im able to see the child and to do a test?

i will not send money or something like that... maybe buy some milk if im there while waiting for a test result.. i do not know yet... i guess when i see the child its more easy to see if its from me or not..

• Like 1
contraman

do i see myself on the pictures... i do not know.. i think to see yourself in a child is more do you wish to see yourself or not...

i searched now for some child pics from me.. but do not have much here...

thats me some years ago ;)

i do not know.. child looks more like my brother as me.. maybe my mother is able to say better.. but now i do not like to send her pictures...

KidDNA1022577360.jpg

• Like 3

1). Do the DNA.

2). Do not do the DNA at any place she or a friend suggests...

3). If is she knows where and price and such of a DNA....Be Suspicious.

TRUST NO ONE 100%

Always get second opinion................................

Edited by ROVER
  • Like 7