Sign in to follow this  
4thDan

? a little help please

4thDan

Anyone here know a 'good" tax atty in the U.S. that can help with a problem????

tim

What part of the country are U looking to file... Memphis , where there is a large IRS agency, has a lot of experts- retired IRS accountants and lawyers who represent civilians in tax problems ... a lot advertise that they receive nothing but a percent of the savings on your claim...

Good luck

4thDan

not filing....just have a "problem" that needs to be cleared up....

smokey

Anyone here know a 'good" tax atty in the U.S. that can help with a problem????

most will not deal with you unless its way over 10,000 owed... once i opened an acct for my daughter she was only 2 years old and had no SSN yet.. i put my number on it and IRS wrote and and said... You have not included the interest income from this acct for over 8 years .. it totaled like 900 dollars... please use the envolope included with this letter to remit 32,700 dollars to include interest and etc etc etc... After 6 months they let me pay them 3,000 dollars but no lawyer would even take the case

4thDan

ouch...well got my son working on this in the states...

4thDan

This one can be close and put in the resolved file...situation taken care of....Thank you to those that replied.

• Like 1