Sign in to follow this  
Headed that way

Travel medical insurance and evacuation insurance. For US Citizens

Headed that way

I've tried several companies since I started traveling to the Philippines, Travel Nomad, a partner that works with United, but I think I found a much better deal that I wanted to share with fellow forum members.

http://www.medexassist.com/Default.aspx

Less than half of what United or Travel Nomad costs.   Covers just medical stuff and evacuation but for .$40.00 you can't beat the price.  They have an annual plan for $200 with the restriction that each trip be less than thirty days long.

Jim Sibbick

I can't believe you wasted my time with this.

I have changed the heading so that others not from the USA don't have to waste their time

Davaoeno

I can't believe you wasted my time with this.

I have changed the heading so that others not from the USA don't have to waste their time

Come on Big Jim - not everyone has as many brain cells as us !!     Good intentions is what really matters ! 

Jim Sibbick

When I saw the link, I clicked it because I am interested in what the OP was offering.... a good cheap alternative.

That is not what I found.

It very clearly says for USA residents travelling abroad or for people wishing to visit the USA. It is of no possible use for anyone outside the USA wanting to visit the Philippines.

The OP should have made that obvious from the start

Headed that way

Good lord...picky  picky picky

So is there a new rule that all new topics have to be labeled if they apply to only one country?

Skywalker

Cheap insurance for the 2 week American cheap Charlie "Millionaires".

• Like 1

Paul

The OP should have made that obvious from the start

How about the other 4,000 threads each month that are not specific?  

It's okay, Jim. Take a breather, mate. It's about time you head back to the Philippines for a vacation, isn't it? :)