• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• smokey

• Bob Ward

• poby

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a link that automatically refreshes, to (halfway) keep track of the current rate:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=usdphp=x

At last refresh, it shows 45.22 / $1.00 USD

Yes, climbing and climbing 45.26 to 45.27 now

40 seems to be far away now.

Paul

I hope it stays far away, for now anyway. I just need another six months to one year, and then I won't care what the exchange rate is any longer.

Lee

Don't worry guys and gals, I am not there so it will go up at least until I head back, so all are safe for a couple of months at least.

Paul is you pay me enough, I will stay away longer. :P:angry::angry:

smokey
Don't worry guys and gals, I am not there so it will go up at least until I head back, so all are safe for a couple of months at least.

Paul is you pay me enough, I will stay away longer. :P:angry::angry:

TODAY AT RAINTREE... JULY 3, 2008 BEFORE LUNCH I RECEIVED 45.30 PER

I told Pacquiao, to keep his winnings in the USA, it will be much safer. I don't want him stalling my raise.

Paul

Php 45.51 / $1.00 Hmmm... could Php 46.0 be comin'?

What is this with Raintree ........ every time I call them I get a much lower rate than other people post they got ...... do they give you a better rate just because you show up ...... :lol::as-if::angry: .....

smokey

Well my wife says the rate depends on how much you change... and if you give 100 bills .. smaller bills get lower prices.. i usually change 1500 at a time .. they usually ask how much your changing ask them the cut off .. maybe its over 500 dollars gets this rate?

Thank you sir ...... maybe that is the reason ...... I'll try it next time ....

I usually flash my 9mm, it always gets me a better rate.

JUST KIDDING

Lee

http://business.inquirer.net/money/breakin...pport-weak-peso

Philippine central bank intervenes to support weak peso

Reuters

First Posted 10:19:00 07/04/2008

SINGAPORE -- The Philippine central bank intervened on Friday by selling dollars to support the struggling peso, traders said, after the country's annual inflation rose to a 14-year high in June.

The peso fell to 45.7 against the dollar, its weakest in more than nine months, as concerns over rising food and oil prices weighed on the local currency.

"The central bank is selling dollars today at P45.70 per dollar, and I think they may signal higher interest rates again later this month," a Manila-based trader said.

The peso has fallen 9.7 percent so far this year.

The wife just got off the phone with the money exchanger at Rain Tree Mall and they're selling pesos for 45.52 to the USD and she's on here way there now...

Bob Ward
The peso has fallen 9.7 percent so far this year.

Like KC and the Sunshine Band used to sing!

That's the way, uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh uh huh.