American killed on Colon last night

smokey

Ok, just got back from Our Place Bar down by colon, asked Rose, a longtime server there if someone was killed on colon last night.  She said, Yes an American.  Are u sure an American?  She said said his friend in a wheelchair confirmed it.  I asked if it was a pimp that killed him, (he was stabbed), she said no a ladyboy.  Was the ladyboy a pimp, she was not sure.  They were talking about it last night in the bar.  Said he was a customer but she could not remember him.  She did not know his age.  More to come in the paper tomorrow.  RIP

ladyboy again ... ??  seems all to often you hear the words ladyboy and pimp in the same sentence

• Like 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodchopper

• smokey

• POTATOMAN

• JetSet

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes, i too suffer from this mistaken impression.

Obama did it

Did anyone notice that the date on the article is July 21, 2009?

Posted Images

POTATOMAN

i'm guessing it's not true butwas down there this week, i don't see the attraction

mistaeric

Some brave guys LOVE to walk around Colon at night like they are invincible to violence. Walking a beach at night in Bohol and walking Colon at night I would think the percentages are higher for violence in Colon.

POTATOMAN

Some brave guys LOVE to walk around Colon at night like they are invincible to violence. Walking a beach at night in Bohol and walking Colon at night I would think the percentages are higher for violence in Colon.

i've got to say that i walk everywhere in Cebu & the only time i've had a problem has been my own making. i would be interested to know if any forum members have been victims of violent crime.

• Like 1

Ok, just got back from Our Place Bar down by colon, asked Rose, a longtime server there if someone was killed on colon last night. She said, Yes an American. Are u sure an American?

American as in "white person" or American as in "US citizen"..??

POTATOMAN

it's kind of irrelevant, if it did happen i doubt if  the attacker asked for a passport

• Like 1

yes there was a white guy stabbed, as for what country he was from, i am  not sure but it was not from usa,as  for who stabbed him ,still sepculation,

Scruffydog

dont forget to many anyone NOT from here is a foreigner... korean , chinese etc etc... did read about the citcom lady run down by country mall by a Korean 

and to those of us not there, a Furinner is anyone that does not have a 4 wheel drive truck and talk funny.

Scruffydog

i've got to say that i walk everywhere in Cebu & the only time i've had a problem has been my own making. i would be interested to know if any forum members have been victims of violent crime.

Never but when I am there my wife will only let me walk withing a short distance of the house in Dumlog and never without a nephew

woodchopper

its confirmed in cebu daily news 2day.

page 6,,a danish national,,apparently stabbed by a woman

Paul

I know you have been a long time visitor to Cebu. I can honestly say, I have never had any fear of walking anywhere in Cebu City, even in the area of town where you and I had common acquaintances years ago. I am a firm believer in that it is all in how you carry yourself. 

I do not know what happened in this case. But, it wasn't just the fact that he chose to go out at night. I have yet to read the article yet. But, I still believe Colon is as safe as most other areas of the city, day or night time. You just have to keep your wits about you, as you would elsewhere.

Please start a separate topic for this.

Edited by Loving Life
  • Like 2
hyaku

I had a friend who stayed in Colon for years at Cebu View, never a problem. His last stay had a gun poked in his back early morning demanding his wallet.

Can someone post a link please.

Edited by hyaku

Some guys fly half way around the world to send their vacation in Colon. They must really love violence. 

its confirmed in cebu daily news 2day.

page 6,,a danish national,,apparently stabbed by a woman

Is this in a addition to the american that was killed ? 

• Like 1