Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Dear Google:

Paul

Your browser sucks. 

I just spent almost two hours composing a new topic for my online forum, while using your browser to do so. 

Chrome, being the piece of shit browser it is, patiently waited until I was almost finished with my work and just about ready to click "Post New Topic", when it decided to crash, leaving my post in hyperspace somewhere. 

Well, it has done this to me for THE last fecking time, on any machine I ever own, now or at any point in the future.

You can take your browser and shove it up your collective asses.

Have a good day. 

Paul

• Like 1

Paddy

Having a bad day Paul?

Composed and posted from Chrome :)

Paul

It crashes every fecking day. 

I had uploaded files to attach, I had written out, in detail, my entire post, and I had just finished double checking the spelling errors. 

I am ready to go postal on Google. 

I am uninstalling this piece of shit as we speak. It crashes far too often, and is the ONLY browser that does. Even IE doesn't crash!

Normally, I use an outside text editor to compose lengthy posts. But, I got started on this, and I ended up carrying on and adding more information. 

God, I am so pissed!

Kahuna

It crashes every fecking day. 

I had uploaded files to attach, I had written out, in detail, my entire post, and I had just finished double checking the spelling errors. 

I am ready to go postal on Google. 

I am uninstalling this piece of shit as we speak. It crashes far too often, and is the ONLY browser that does. Even IE doesn't crash!

Normally, I use an outside text editor to compose lengthy posts. But, I got started on this, and I ended up carrying on and adding more information. 

God, I am so pissed!

I use IE[You laughed at me when I told you] and had Google Chrome installed until I found out how intrusive it was and took it off and went back to my good old IE. Google Chrome sucks indeed! 

Paddy

My sympathies. It's like backups. You never need auto-save until you really need auto-save. 

Salty Dog

With my screwed up hands, I was accidentally hitting the Ctrl W and closing the tab, often while typing a post. I finally installed a program that reprogrammed the Ctrl W so it wouldn't close the tab any more. I still sometimes hit some key combination that leaves the post I'm typing.

I now keep notepad open in another window and if I'm creating more than a short simple post, I copy and paste it there. it's saved my ass a few times.

Other than that I've never had a problem with Chrome crashing. I'm sure I could count the number of times it has ever crashed on one hand.

Mikala

I'm sure I could count the number of times it has ever crashed on one hand.

I can count the number of times IE crashes on me on 2 hands, but that would only be for a few days time period. Too bad it's the company required software and nothing else can be installed (or removed).

Steve and Myrlita

Paul, sorry for your aggrivation. I'm a Firefox man myself. It sounds like the GC installation is corrupted. What you will need to do in addition to uninstalling it is opening up your App Data folder. Check both local & roaming. Look for the GC files and delete them. This will insure a clean reinstall and it should be ok.

• Like 1

Sonny

O well___back to AOL.     :vava:

Brucewayne

I read a while back that this site is optimized for Firefox.

I had no luck with Chrome and that was the message they gave me when I complained.

4thDan

You can take your browser and shove it up your collective asses.

Don't hold back...tell us how you REALLY feel..... :snap:

• Like 1