This is really impressive ... what ability, discipline and impeccable organization![/size]

U should see the " Old Guard " that does funerals at  the arlington military cememtary in the USA ..Washington DC... that is something to behold...even when the cause it sad - the death of a Miltary person or Vetertan... they are something else to watch and respect.. 

as always 

JMHO...

• Like 3
lamoe

Will match the BAM I knew against anyone. Maybe 6'6" - way overqualified top and bottom - was unarmed combat instructor at Paris Island -

• Like 1
Jack_be_nimble

You know what the old saying is, the prettier an army marches the easier they are to defeat.

"The Red Coats are coming! The Red Coats are coming!"  Said the Minutemen.

I think those military women are there to keep China's military men 'occupied'.

sugbu777

The Red Horde...or should I say Whore'd :wink:

Edited by sugbu777
InternetTough

You know what the old saying is, the prettier an army marches the easier they are to defeat.

Exception: German army

Bill H

Hard to beat mini skirts and gogo boots!  Still I didn't see a D cup in the whole lot of them.  Maybe not even a C, sad that!

Alan S

I find that video strangely______invigorating.

It would be more invigorating (to the average male) if none of them had any clothes on.

JSL-USMC

Will match the BAM I knew against anyone. Maybe 6'6" - way overqualified top and bottom - was unarmed combat instructor at Paris Island -

i think we stopped using the word BAM several years ago. Those gals will kick your ass now.

lamoe

i think we stopped using the word BAM several years ago. Those gals will kick your ass now.

One of the more descriptive military phrases thou.

Headshot

Hard to beat mini skirts and gogo boots!  Still I didn't see a D cup in the whole lot of them.  Maybe not even a C, sad that!

They're Chinese...not Swedish.

• Like 1
Bill H

They're Chinese...not Swedish.

You mean the Swedes have chics in go-go boots and mini skirts in their armed forces?  Now THAT would be a sight to see!

Headshot

You mean the Swedes have chics in go-go boots and mini skirts in their armed forces?  Now THAT would be a sight to see!

No...but you are more likely to find D cups in Sweden than in China. I'm guessing that if the Chinese army has been so strict in the height and weight requirements for these units, then the women probably all have A cups or they all have B cups. It appears the women were cloned or mass produced. As a matter of fact, if they were all marching naked, you might be able to see the control panel access doors on their backs. They march like robots.

Bill H

It seems to me we should be more concerned with how they fight than how they march.  Just sayin'

streak03

Bet their feet hurt after marching like that for a while

• Like 1