Sign in to follow this  
Ozbrum

Hi Precision Diagnostics,

Ozbrum

thinking of saving myself a trip back home to Aus.  I have no medical probs. but i do like an anual check up.

this test ( see below )  is available at Hi Precision Diagnostics who i believe have a very good reputation, my thoughts are that i can get the test, see what i understand, if no probs, great..... if probs, send results back to my Doc in Oz and get comments, .....

any one experienced the service offered by this company ?  they have several surgeries around Cebu / Mandaue.

EXE D2
EXECUTIVE PANEL D-MALE + HBA1C

1. Alkaline Phosphatase
2. Bilirubin
3. Blood Urea Nitrogen
4. CHEST PA 180
5. Chloride
6. Cholesterol
7. Complete Blood Count
8. Creatinine
9. ELECTRO-CARDIOGRAM PF
10. Fasting Blood Sugar
11. HbA1c (IE-HPLC)
12. Lipoprotein
13. Occult Blood
14. PSA
15. Potassium
16. Routine Fecalysis
17. Routine Urinalysis
18. SGOT/AST
19. SGPT/ALT
20. Sodium
21. Total Calcium
22. Total Protein/ALB/GLOB
23. Triglycerides
24. Uric Acid
25. WHOLE ABD UTZ

cost quoted      4950 pesos

A_Simple_Man

I had most of that done at Hi - Precision in Cebu a couple year back and was happy with the result.  I would have it done again if and when needed.  A local doctor gave recommendations based on the results but most of the results are searchable on Google so you can self analyze if you are that way inclined.   I see no reason why you could not email the result to your home doctor if your relationship with him is good.

Jim in Cebu

Since our family returns to the States during the Philippine summer school break to visit family and friends, I routinely get standard labwork done at Hi-Precision before I leave -- and then take it to our Stateside family doctor when I have a routine check-up.  This saves a lot of money on routine labwork.

• Like 1