American killed in Dalaguete

Humboldt

I don't think it would be appropriate to publicly name names lets just say the authorities know who they are. What good that would do.

I agree expats have a bad name as a small minority tarnish the Philippines. Having said that a lot of expats do help in many ways and I'm sure it's appreciated by whom gets the help. I lost count how many students I put through school and bought uniforms for but it was great to know they are being educated to some degree.

I'm sure most of this forum have helped in many ways but it's only the bad news comes out and never the good stuff we all do.

We have met a few times Andy,our Wife's are friend's, You invited us to a few of your parties

my wife lost contact via facebook , we have been following the drama .

all I can say, for sure is your the most generous expat I have ever met here in all my years

your help with Yolanda rescue was indeed a blessing to those in need , even though the Philippine

government tried to tax you on your donations .

Edited by Humboldt
  • Like 1
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dublin boy

• Davaoeno

• Bill H

• MattFromGA

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello people, Its been a while since I have left any message on this forum, as I only reply to topics that I have some understanding in and had similar experience and try and offer my two bits of adv

I met Andy Featherstonhaugh a few times while I lived in Alcoy. I, and several other members of this forum happen to know him in person so I think it's in pretty poor taste by the usual suspects here

Thank you for posting my sons face book yes he is a pinoy Jun after this he had some interesting mail that has been sent to the police. I'm glad a lot of people on this forum posted to shame the perso

Dublin boy

We have met a few times Andy,our Wife's are friend's, You invited us to a few of your partiesmy wife lost contact via facebook , we have been following the drama .all I can say, for sure is your the most generous expat I have ever met here in all my yearsyour help with Yolanda rescue was indeed a blessing to those in need , even though the Philippinegovernment tried to tax you on your donations .

Generous I would say not just compassionate to those in need it was just a few trucks going to the right places full of food.

Sorry I do not know your name but I'm glad u enjoyed the party. Sorry there will not be any more my properties are up for sale I'm done with Cebu. Not the people just the twats who's jealousy and threats have made me think never to return. I'm sure karma will play it's role in life. Stay happy

• Like 1
AussieLex

I don't know Andy but I have read this whole thread and I am saddened that a compassionate and caring person such as Andy appears to be is being forced to leave Cebu for fear of his family being harmed. We need more people like Andy in Cebu not less.

• Like 1