American killed in Dalaguete

Paul

Yes, the posts could easily be found via a search engine. 

Now, rather than debating who is going to be sued and who is not, let's stick to the topic folks and stop stirring shit. 

Members: Any further off topic posts will result in your posts being deleted and you being banned from this topic.

• Like 3
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dublin boy

• For Real

• JamesMusslewhite

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello people, Its been a while since I have left any message on this forum, as I only reply to topics that I have some understanding in and had similar experience and try and offer my two bits of adv

I met Andy Featherstonhaugh a few times while I lived in Alcoy. I, and several other members of this forum happen to know him in person so I think it's in pretty poor taste by the usual suspects here

Thank you for posting my sons face book yes he is a pinoy Jun after this he had some interesting mail that has been sent to the police. I'm glad a lot of people on this forum posted to shame the perso

JamesMusslewhite

gmb8585, on 28 Jun 2014 - 8:20 PM, said:

James, I knew HD and have friends who have known him for years from his days in Canada and we would like to know if you have definitive proof of the statements you made above. We have yet to find anyone making these claims, other than you.

I sent you a PM

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • 1 month later...
Dublin boy

re the facebook page. I am the one who posted it. As you already know from my posts I was truly appalled at a linc member basically accusing him of hiring a hit man- when there was absolutely no evidence of such . .   I posted the fb page to show that the person being accused of hiring a hit man is actually a family man with a young child - and not some dangerous gang member  .   Since the fb page is in his name i assumed that it was his fb page - and still do - but that is really irrelevant. 

Thank you very much for this very revealing post.from someone who is very aware of the facts .    I hope those that accused Andy of hiring a hit man have enough shame to issue a formal appology .

Thank you for posting my sons face book yes he is a pinoy Jun after this he had some interesting mail that has been sent to the police. I'm glad a lot of people on this forum posted to shame the persons that jumped to a conclusion and not based on any facts. But hey I guess that is life so I joined this group just to say thanks for your support. I'm still alive and have dodged the bullets from those gang members who want me dead as like some forum members they also jumped to conclusions not based on facts. Once again a big thanks. Andy

• Like 8

Scary thread. You never quite know how people will react to a slight. One thing we do know: everything is cheap in the Philippines--including your life.

For Real

Thank you for posting my sons face book yes he is a pinoy Jun after this he had some interesting mail that has been sent to the police. I'm glad a lot of people on this forum posted to shame the persons that jumped to a conclusion and not based on any facts. But hey I guess that is life so I joined this group just to say thanks for your support. I'm still alive and have dodged the bullets from those gang members who want me dead as like some forum members they also jumped to conclusions not based on facts. Once again a big thanks. Andy

Andy, i just looked back through the entire thread and I have some good news for you. No one has accused you of doing the dirty. Post #6 starts with a general statement about Pinoy culture and then hopes for justice to the perp IF guilty. The ones who jumped to conclusions are the posters twisting post #6 to mean something else. Long standing rivalries on this forum cause pissing matches to erupt every other day. I wouln't wast time worrying about this if you have gang bangers after your hide.
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Dublin boy

Many thanks for pointing this out to me I guess your right it been a little stressful but many thanks

• Like 1
For Real

No doubt it's stressful Andy, remember to be kind to yourself.

Sent from my detachable penis in my happy shorts

• Like 2
MattFromGA

not sure what happened but IF (if, if if) it was a hit planned foreigner to foreigner, its amazing how well we adapt as westerners.

What, hits only happen in Asia?  As with cigarettes, hiring hit men appears to be cheaper in the Philippines, but they are not exclusive members of the hit man club.

The USA is filled with such incidents too.

• Like 1
MattFromGA

Damn shame that such manly twats need to hire killers when their tugboat-butts get the beatdown their battleship-mouths earn.. If this Britt is proved to have contracted this hit, than I hope he is extradited, faces a trial, convicted, and then spends the rest of his life sucking Pinoy d*ck in a Cebu shit-hole prison cell.

You have a way with words. I really enjoy reading your posts !

Please tell us how you really feel.

Am I the only one that saw the word "if" in his comment?

He appears to be commenting on the information provided here; he is not a jury member on a trial.  I too would feel the same way.  IF some expat did something like that to another expat I would want them apprehended and punished accordingly.  Take the generic issue out of the story with specific people.  IF an expat uses Filipino hit men to kill someone, then other expats should stand up for law and order regardless of what the person did to the expat to warrent it.  As James has made clear a million times before, he does't like the bad reputation that expats have in the Philippines and killing people with hit men is one of those things that will dirty the rep of all expats to a degree.

Edited by MattFromGA
  • Like 2
MattFromGA

I'm still alive and have dodged the bullets from those gang members who want me dead

Are you referring to an expat gang?  A MC maybe?

• Like 2
Dublin boy

Are you referring to an expat gang?  A MC maybe?

I don't think it would be appropriate to publicly name names lets just say the authorities know who they are. What good that would do.

I agree expats have a bad name as a small minority tarnish the Philippines. Having said that a lot of expats do help in many ways and I'm sure it's appreciated by whom gets the help. I lost count how many students I put through school and bought uniforms for but it was great to know they are being educated to some degree.

I'm sure most of this forum have helped in many ways but it's only the bad news comes out and never the good stuff we all do.

• Like 4

I'm sure most of this forum have helped in many ways but it's only the bad news comes out and never the good stuff we all do

True and very true.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Let me preface my statement with an "If" just to make sure I am not accused of premature judgement. 

I've seen foreigners who are native English speakers who've been here so long or maybe isolated so long that when they speak English they speak with a weird accent and in short, choppy sentences. I could live in the Philippines for a zillion years and I'll be damned if I ever speak like those guys. 

Drives me friggin' crazy, but hey, who am I to judge? Live and let live.

But I will NEVER understand dudes that go so freakin' native that they start hiring assassins to off people for a simple fistfight.

IF that's what really happened.

• Like 2

This is an old thread, does anyone know how or if the story has ended?

RogerDat

Greetings! " poor guy, still cannot get the story for some reason, will try tommrow.

"I've seen foreigners who are native English speakers who've been here so long or maybe isolated so long that when they speak English they speak with a weird accent and in short, choppy sentences. I could live in the Philippines for a zillion years and I'll be damned if I ever speak like those guys."

U bee live with civilized dem place U stay, me live where tarzan is normal speak!

Edited by RogerDat
  • Like 1