American killed in Dalaguete

Enuff

not sure what happened but IF (if, if if) it was a hit planned foreigner to foreigner, its amazing how well we adapt as westerners.

be on the lookout for an all white karaoke bar.

• Like 1
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dublin boy

• Bill H

• MattFromGA

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello people, Its been a while since I have left any message on this forum, as I only reply to topics that I have some understanding in and had similar experience and try and offer my two bits of adv

I met Andy Featherstonhaugh a few times while I lived in Alcoy. I, and several other members of this forum happen to know him in person so I think it's in pretty poor taste by the usual suspects here

Thank you for posting my sons face book yes he is a pinoy Jun after this he had some interesting mail that has been sent to the police. I'm glad a lot of people on this forum posted to shame the perso

johnboy999

I met Andy Featherstonhaugh a few times while I lived in Alcoy. I, and several other members of this forum happen to know him in person so I think it's in pretty poor taste by the usual suspects here to hang him before there's ANY proof he's hired anyone, or involved in the murder in any way. He was the MD of a big company in the UK and used to travel back and forth to the UK very regularly so I wouldn't read too much into the fact he's not there right now.

If you read the comment at the bottom of the Freeman article from the brother of the deceased, it seems he's already got a wife living in Germany, yet the article says he's married to a Filipina from Tarlac. It's entirely possible a jealous wife could have arranged this.

• Like 8
streak03

Yep, I would put my money on the wife, purely based on the history of these sort of incidents...

• Like 1

Another angle might be that the family or even distant family of the Brit lost face and decided to handle it. Many of us may have bad people in our family, years ago I met one such individual from my wife's family, just sayin. 

johnboy999

Or, it's entirely possible with the poor reporting in the Philippines that Andy had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the murder!

Just because the deceased hadn't been in Cebu for long, doesn't mean he didn't have enemies from other parts of the Philippines ....

But of course, if it's reported in the Philippines press it must all be 100% correct, right? I'm surprised anybody is naive enough to believe that!

Edited by johnboy999
  • Like 8
Maybe Next Yr

The plot thickens!

RIP!

For Real

James, I knew HD and have friends who have known him for years from his days in Canada and we would like to know if you have definitive proof of the statements you made above. We have yet to find anyone making these claims, other than you.

We'll if you want to sleep easy tonite I can help. It is not likely That HD killed the chap in this thread.

Sent from my detachable penis in my happy shorts

• Like 1
Mandingo

Well....I guess we don't know what happened yet and maybe never will, but to me at least, I think someone who gets in a barfight in the Phil with another expat just prior to the other guys murder needs to be at least investigated. If this was the west I am pretty sure the cops would be following that lead too........

• Like 5
spydoo

Officials took the cadaver to Alcoy for an autopsy. Police are not EXACTLY sure what killed the victim huh? :unknw:

I do skip over some of these unintelligent, pointless criticisms that imply filipinos are idiots for anything they do.

Autopsies aren't just to pinpoint a cause of death. In this case it can reveal the caliber of the bullet and its entry of angle, for example.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

re the facebook page. I am the one who posted it. As you already know from my posts I was truly appalled at a linc member basically accusing him of hiring a hit man- when there was absolutely no evidence of such . .   I posted the fb page to show that the person being accused of hiring a hit man is actually a family man with a young child - and not some dangerous gang member  .   Since the fb page is in his name i assumed that it was his fb page - and still do - but that is really irrelevant. 

Thank you very much for this very revealing post.from someone who is very aware of the facts .    I hope those that accused Andy of hiring a hit man have enough shame to issue a formal appology . 

Paul

Matt, Ian, I had already deleted the link to the Facebook page yesterday evening.

• Like 4

Damn shame that such manly twats need to hire killers when their tugboat-butts get the beatdown their battleship-mouths earn.. If this Britt is proved to have contracted this hit, than I hope he is extradited, faces a trial, convicted, and then spends the rest of his life sucking Pinoy d*ck in a Cebu shit-hole prison cell.

You have a way with words. I really enjoy reading your posts !

Please tell us how you really feel.

Davaoeno
You have a way with words.

I agree. Now if we could only get James to stick to the facts rather than using  words to prejudge people when he knows little about  the situation.  I think Andy could easily file a case of gross defamation against James.

And if I was jerome's attorney I would be reading James's posts on Linc with a huge smile on my face as I prepared to cross examine him in court ,  now having  proof that james likes to  play judge and  jury  about people when he has no evidence of the facts .    I would certainly  use his posts in this thread to attack his credibility .  I would try to convince the court that if James so easily condemns Andy based on no evidence that its possible that james is doing the exact same thing to Jerome . Just remember that all jerome's atty has to do is to raise a reasonable doubt, and James seems to be trying his best to make that easy for the atty to do .

All of the posts in this thread are easy to obtain using google.

Edited by Davaoeno
mmnbvcxzbrian

I only chatted with Andy a few times at Charitos, seemed like good guy. The press was just looking for an angle.