Would you marry a bar girl? (ex-bar girl)

Brucewayne

A lot of marriages break up when the guys retire and home most of the time, I wonder why. But there are succesful ones and the children are doing really well.

This happens in all countries due to drastic changes in the interests each party has developed.

They have essentially grown apart and are no longer friends.

In the case of the couple breaking up after the man retires while one or both are having affairs, that is self explanatory.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• austwin

• Mikala

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of ignorant, judgemental hypocrites we have here.   Lets start a thread for young Filipina’s - “Would you marry an old, fat and ugly foreigner ?”   Stereotypes are great aren’t they

Strange how guys who never ever frequented a bar or went with a prostitute have all the answers.....?   When we see foul mouthed drunken " ladies" on some of the reality t.v. Shows and compare them

Maybe I should elaborate a bit.   Years ago I dated MANY bargirls, and was friends with many more. I had sex with ONE, that's right, ONE. It was a big letdown.   Now, the Pointman business brings

Posted Images

Enuff
Monsoon, on 24 Jun 2014 - 4:51 PM, said:

Or perhaps you are the one who is naive. The 'bar girl' industry in the Philippines represents a very minuscule segment of the population.

Realistically there are somewhere between 6,000,000 and up to 10,000,000 or more legal age females who are receptive to seeking a mate in this country.  

Perhaps you are only capable of mixing with those who work in the sex trade industry resulting in your very myopic view. 

not naïve, not at all.

I only believe 10% of what I hear and only 60% what I see. I have heard many stories from many people and everyone is welcome to choose what they believe  

if you found a virgin great.   

if you found an angel great. 

somewhere out there some have found an ex bar-girl and is happy and in a committed relationship (some know it, some don't)

• Like 4
Mikala

Personally I’ve dated and known quite a few bargirls over the past decades. I can emphatically say that I would never consider marrying a bargirl. I might date one for fun / entertainment, but that’s about it.

My experiences dating bargirls showed me that they can’t keep their panties on. I’ve paid for bargirls to leave Angeles and go back to their provinces, only to trace their email and find out they’re still in AC a month later. I’ve had bargirls that do go home to their provinces, that still sell their bodies to strangers for money and even furniture (a desk).

I firmly believe in the adage that “you can take the girl out of the bar, but you can’t take the bar out of the girl”.

My ex-gf’s aunt married some fool from the USA. He didn’t know she was a bargirl in Manila. So he sent her back to her province (Surigao City) where she was going to wait for the paperwork to be done. While waiting, she went to the bars every night and sold her body. By the time I met her (1 time only), she was a big old fat ugly woman that was addicted to bars, alcohol and men battering her. She produced 2 kids that might or might not be her husband’s. Now she’s in Pennsylvania working at a 7-11. Amazing!

Then there are the college students that ply their wares. In Surigao City, there’s a little college there where the girls that need money for tuition leave their student IDs. You just stop by the guard and he can show you which girls are available that evening. Kind of like online shopping! Of course there’s always a plethora of college girls selling themselves at Ayala, SM-Cebu and Mango Street bars.

Those “part-time” prostitutes don’t call themselves prostitutes and get offended if you call them a prostitute. They’re just providing entertainment to foreigners and locals alike. Later, they like to receive monetary gifts.

I wouldn’t want to marry a part-time prostitute either! Reminds me of Thai girls that have no cares about who they have sex with and will sell themselves to any available customer.

I have 2 friends that married Korean bargirls though. They’ve been married for decades. Once again, their coarse vulgar wives are the reason so many people either avoid them or pray that the guys show up for events without their ex-bargirl wives.

Edited by Mikala
  • Like 2
easy44

I'm just guessing, but there appears to be some epic hypocrisy going on here.  How many guys who would turn up their noses at the thought of marrying a "dirty" bargirl were virgins, or even close to being virgins when they got married?  Many or most single guys I know would have sex with any attractive and available girl at the drop of a hat, if they could and if it was convenient.  Guessing again, I think that the numbers of women some of these guys have had in their lifetime would eclipse the numbers of "dates" the average bargirl would have.  I agree that there are some good reasons not to marry an experienced bargirl, but the fact that they have had many partners is not a valid one.  If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.  A man's perspective changes as he gets older and the urgency for sex dwindles.  Maybe some of the guys who were horndogs in their youth are those espousing a measured and calculated approach to dating now, in their older years.  It's too easy to be judgmental when the hormones are no longer raging.

• Like 8
agent17

With so many women in the Philippines, why is your choice of women narrows down to a bar girl?  Is it because these guys don't meet a lot of women and the women they meet are at bars in red light districts where they hang around every night?

• Like 2
Borinquen

With so many women in the Philippines, why is your choice of women narrows down to a bar girl?

After visiting a few times and than actually living here, i found it super easy to talk to girls and get numbers. I had to weed out good from bad ones. Normally i would ask 10 girls for numbers, narrow down to 3 i was interested in, than date the one girl i found most interesting. It took effort but that was part of the fun in finding a girl i could partially trust.

I don't count online chatting or skype etc., because that person is not real until you've met them.

Takes some time that some are unwilling to spend, especially on 2 week visits. So i understand the choice of bargirls for the short timers.

• Like 1
Enuff

Virgin? Sex on the Beach:

Transmitted through thought

USCebuana

I'm just guessing, but there appears to be some epic hypocrisy going on here.  How many guys who would turn up their noses at the thought of marrying a "dirty" bargirl were virgins, or even close to being virgins when they got married?  Many or most single guys I know would have sex with any attractive and available girl at the drop of a hat, if they could and if it was convenient.  Guessing again, I think that the numbers of women some of these guys have had in their lifetime would eclipse the numbers of "dates" the average bargirl would have.  I agree that there are some good reasons not to marry an experienced bargirl, but the fact that they have had many partners is not a valid one.  If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.  A man's perspective changes as he gets older and the urgency for sex dwindles.  Maybe some of the guys who were horndogs in their youth are those espousing a measured and calculated approach to dating now, in their older years.  It's too easy to be judgmental when the hormones are no longer raging.

No offense easy, but you're basically saying that men who are *luts can't be picky when it comes to bar girls. It also seems like you're saying men are having trouble making choices because they are controlled by their hormones. Man haters would love this, it fits the stereotypes in their head. Do regular men really have that many sex partners? As many as a sex worker? Ewww! I thought only very attractive, financially able and funny men have trouble fending the women off. Who are these regular women that just have sex at the drop of a hat? I have known only VERY few women that are like that

• Like 2
Borinquen

Who are these regular women that just have sex at the drop of a hat? I have known only VERY few women that are like that

Well in my experience, I've dated a lot of filipinas in the Philippines, non bar-girls/sex-workers, and wasn't very difficult to invite them to spend the night. Some girls literally just want to romp around in the bedroom.

Plenty of women around the world are like this, not sure about American women anymore though. Been 7 years since I've dated in the U.S.

easy44

No offense easy, but you're basically saying that men who are *luts can't be picky when it comes to bar girls. It also seems like you're saying men are having trouble making choices because they are controlled by their hormones. Man haters would love this, it fits the stereotypes in their head. Do regular men really have that many sex partners? As many as a sex worker? Ewww! I thought only very attractive, financially able and funny men have trouble fending the women off. Who are these regular women that just have sex at the drop of a hat? I have known only VERY few women that are like that

I think you misread some of my post.  While some men are pretty undiscriminating when it comes to sex partners, most of the time with literally thousands of available partners in Cebu, it really isn't too hard to find an attractive sex partner.  I'm sure over the course of my adult lifetime I have probably had over a hundred sex partners, although I never tried to keep a tally, and yes, when I was much younger and much hornier I was also less discriminating in my choices.  Then again I didn't live in the Philippines where opportunities are almost unavoidable and it's much easier to find a hot available woman.  Even the most unattractive men in Cebu don't have much trouble finding a partner.  Maybe paid or maybe not but still plenty to be had. 

I didn't say that regular women will have sex at the drop of a hat, although I have known a couple that would.  In general women are much choosier in that regard, but here in the Philippines, for whatever reason, it is much easier for a man to find a partner than in most western countries.

Edited by easy44
  • Like 4
BossHog

If the bar girl in question is a good earner

then sure why not?

I'll even get up at noon and iron her thongs before my soaps come on the telly.

• Like 9
jtmwatchbiz

The saying goes "...you can't take the bar out of the girl". Sayings are sayings for a reason.

yes and the reason is alot of people are not capable of rational thought and making their own choices so they rely on silly axioms.  

• Like 7
jtmwatchbiz

If the bar girl in question is a good earner

then sure why not?

I'll even get up at noon and iron her thongs before my soaps come on the telly.

exactly. i don't know what all the fuss is all about? i tend to go along with paul's taste. for me it's fast cars and fast women! i think i'm stuck in the '80's when most rock stars married p*orn stars. i wouldn't trade mine in for anyone and we're going on 10 years now. however i know it's not for everyone but we're happy and that's all that matters :)

• Like 9
Paul

I am curious about something here.

First, what if the girl ISN'T a bar girl? What if she is just a girl you met. You meet up, head off, and she goes to bed with you fairly easily, say, the first day you meet.

Would you consider marrying a Filipina who was that easy? Or, is she nothing but a whore in your eyes as well? 

I love seeing all these double standard feckers who are too good to marry a woman who is a bar girl. I just wonder if they hold the same double standards regarding a woman who is like a man. 

• Like 7