Would you marry a bar girl? (ex-bar girl)

Best of luck!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• austwin

• J-Divert

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bunch of ignorant, judgemental hypocrites we have here.   Lets start a thread for young Filipina’s - “Would you marry an old, fat and ugly foreigner ?”   Stereotypes are great aren’t they

Strange how guys who never ever frequented a bar or went with a prostitute have all the answers.....?   When we see foul mouthed drunken " ladies" on some of the reality t.v. Shows and compare them

Maybe I should elaborate a bit.   Years ago I dated MANY bargirls, and was friends with many more. I had sex with ONE, that's right, ONE. It was a big letdown.   Now, the Pointman business brings

Posted Images

Enuff

Judging by the responses most members found angels or are very naive

Transmitted through thought

Mandingo

i have known a few very bright and pretty girls that chose to work in bars rather than stay in school that was being paid for by a foreigner because they found school to be boring.   they had options to leave the bars but they enjoyed the excitement of the party life and were willing to pay for it by working those bars.  I have a feeling that they will want to change as they outgrow the desire to party but by then it will probably be too late to go back to a more normal life.

so as far as becoming serious with one i would have done it if i had found one that was ready to be serious but it didnt happen.  instead i'm now engaged to a girl that went to school in a convent and almost became a nun!  getting married next week, wish me luck.. lol

Good luck!!!!

davedude

I would not marry a bargirl. I lke them just fine, but am not interested. I'm very happy with my non-bar-girl wife.

Dave Dude

Enuff

Most of these girls do it because they have to. While the men who frequent these places do so because they want to.

without men to support this these women would be sitting in a bar all day making nothing. it's a vicious cycle, one I am not inclined to boycott or support but simply acknowledge as part of life.

• Like 2
Cipro

I would if it was the right girl. 

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I was wondering how many would, or would not, marry a bar girl. (Presumeably, an ex bar girl.)

Not a chance in hell. 

• Like 1

The saying goes "...you can't take the bar out of the girl". Sayings are sayings for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Judging by the responses most members found angels or are very naive

Or perhaps you are the one who is naive. The 'bar girl' industry in the Philippines represents a very minuscule segment of the population.

Realistically there are somewhere between 6,000,000 and up to 10,000,000 or more legal age females who are receptive to seeking a mate in this country.  

Perhaps you are only capable of mixing with those who work in the sex trade industry resulting in your very myopic view. 

thebob

A lot of bar girls spend their money to support their boyfriends. They want foreign husbands for the same reason.

• Like 4
Brucewayne

Maybe 20 years ago, but the gals working the bars now actually seem to like the lifestyle.

In the 90's, they only did what they did out of necessity.

I married a 28 year old virgin and would never do that again, too much work!

• Like 3
Contango

I didn't continue the relationship with my first serous Pinay GF due to my suspicions, just couldn't do it based on my previous life experience dealing with dishonesty...i gave her opportunities to be honest about it and i would of maybe been ok with it, but that never came about.

In general i don't think its a good idea to pursue high risk (failure) relationships, life is hard enough without setting yourself up for disaster.

• Like 4
USCebuana

Is dating a bar girl different from dating a regular woman? Does it involve dinner and a movie and as far as regular Filipinas go no sex for awhile? Or does it involve dinner and a movie with sex after and money changing hands? I wouldn't call it a date if money changed hands, it's a transaction. 

As far as some of these girls, it's true that they come from dirt poor families with weak males that can't even be responsible for their children and siblings. But there are also some that are lazy and find the bar work easier maybe or have drug issues. I know some women here that are ex bargirls married to military guys that have been in long marriages good or bad. I know a few that fool around when the husband is deployed. A lot of marriages break up when the guys retire and home most of the time, I wonder why. But there are succesful ones and the children are doing really well.

• Like 4